Anyone selling brass knuckles?

I once used brass knucks in a real fight with several guys attacking me. I was at this "island" that sits in a smaller sea outside a swedish town visiting some friends who studied there. There was no cops on the island, just a 2 story bar in the middle of the island and surrounding houses and smaller villa's for the students. I was pretty drunk and at said bar, I managed to pick up this girl and we walk back to her room at a villa nearby, everything is good and we do what we are supposed to do there and I head out. Im walking through this small bit of forest on my way to the same bar, when I see a crowd hollering and pushing each other in the middle of the forest. Being the good drunken samaritan that I was, I tried to calm them down. Apparently...these people were nazi's. And im iranian.
Anyway what happens is this extremely manly woman (I'd call her a semi-man) walks up to me gets in my face and screams; F*cking ***** (in swedish). When I look over her shoulder I see 5 or 6 guys about 10 yrs older than me (I was 19 at the time) look at me like they want to kill me. They got bomber jackets on and the whole nazi thing going. I had a pair of brass knucks in my right pocket and I put my hand in my pocket and grasp the knucks. I look down and see the semi-man who was in my face earlier has just picked up a knife. I immediatly throw a right hook that catches him/her/it in the side of the head, she makes a gnarling sound and falls down on the grass holding her head. The guys behind her start running towards me, they were a bit far away. I try to get my jacket off (drunken mistake) and the guy tries to pull it over my head, I feel someone punching the upper part of my head. Right hook number 2 catches the jacket puller right in the face, he's out cold. His friend managed to punch me in the left side of my head where I turn around and just throw a haymaker that lands somewhere on his side and he falls together all limp. I remember fighting 1 or 2 more guys but I dont really remember what happened other than people were lying on the grass and I managed to run away and hide on the beach and call my friends.

I am sure that if I didn't have my brass knucks that day, I would be killed, there were 30 something nazi's closeby and luckily they didn't understand what was going on. Brass knucks are a deadly weapon and should never be used unless your fighting a armed opponent and you cant run away. My friends at the bar told me later that people were carrying in the guys I fought into the bar, one of them didn't have a nose anymore, the other had a crack in the skull from the looks of it...nothing pretty but I fought for my life that day. I was stabbed 7 times in one setting at the age of 17 , and didn't want to go through that again.

You can always carve some out of wood and put brass tacks at each knuckle. I saw a set made that way from the Philipines.

You can always carve some out of wood and put brass tacks at each knuckle. I saw a set made that way from the Philipines.

Or you could just take about 30 pages of a newspaper...like the sports section of a newspaper. Then fold it a couple of inches at a time until it is as wide as you want the knucks. Then fold it so the ends of the newspaper touches each other and tape it with some electric tape. Or if you need it immediatly just fold it use it and throw it away. I made one for fun and I can punch hard into a wall with it.

Back