Anyone selling brass knuckles?

As I said I don't want them to be cool, to start trouble, If I am to use them I will use it like stun like a kick the shin and run but this will be a hit to either the shoulder or chin then I will walk off, I do not intend on killing or hitting the guy more then once unless he keeps coming for more.
I agree with everything you said but carrying a spray or something just don't fit into my pockets.
I just think brass knuckles are one of the smallest and can be a very deadly weapon to have.

There are pepper sprays that are dirt cheap and fit on key chains. They burn believe me i've been sprayed for fun by that and it really sucks.

There are pepper sprays that are dirt cheap and fit on key chains. They burn believe me i've been sprayed for fun by that and it really sucks.
Yeh that would be good.
But I still cant get that because I don't have a local army shop besides 1.
I don't have paypal so I will have to buy it off someone.
I may as well not worry about it and the brass knuckles because no-one seems to wanna sell any but thanks anyway mate.

What good will brassknuckles do if you cannot land a punch in the first place.

What good will brassknuckles do if you cannot land a punch in the first place.
How did you work out I can't land a punch.
There is a lot of ways to, Just focus watching your opponent and not swing like a wild monkey...

If you were to hit someone with brass knuckles, and not stun/injure them, It's likely that they will think you are trying to seriouly hurt them, and respond accordingly. If I was attacked by someone with a weapon, I would think that this person is trying to hospitalize me or worse.

I believe its a felony for simple possession of brass knuckles in a lot of states. check your state laws. And if you get into a fight with them its assault with a deadly weapon. Its just not worth having. As others have said, if you hit someone with brass knuckles, they are going to grab a weapon and seriously try to hurt you.

get a key chain pepper spray. Those things are like the size of a finger and they can do the job your looking for. You might wanna do a google search and see if they sell it at k-mart or something. There are plenty of places that sell it in your area im sure.

Pepper spray is dirt cheap and works amazingly well. many versions also have a dye to later identify an attacker. Imagine the worst case scenario - would you rather tell a cop who somehow got involved in the situation that you were defending yourself with pepper spray, or that you just snapped out all a man's teeth with what is likely illegal. That being said, many novelty shops sell them, you can get them from some motorcycle shops as "foot pegs" or you could make a pair.

A flea market is a sure thing to get Brass Knuckles, fairly sure you won't get ID.. they sell them as "belt buckles" I got a pair when I was 8 or 9 years old, they didn't ID me, I just needed a belt buckle.

I'm not going to get into what a horrible idea it would be to actually hit someone with them, or to carry them around with that intention. I've never had to hit someone in a street encounter where the first strike failed to KO them, I wouldn't dream of hitting someone (barring absolute necessity) with brass knuckles. Clearly I don't go around looking for fights or KO people in clubs for insignificant reasons, I'd be pretty busy and probably in jail if that were the case.

I have to second the pepper spray suggestion, it'll likely be much more effective, and much less disastrous for you if something goes wrong. Also you wouldn't get in nearly as much legal trouble, if any.. assuming you were still at the scene when the cops showed up. You could be jumped, assaulted, etc.. and you'd still be the one in legal trouble if you messed a guy up with brass knuckles.

Search for paper weights, and if you hit someone with them, search for a lawyer

You need a knuckle knife or trench knife. I got one next to my bed. It's a wonderful invention. You can find those on line as well.

I punched a guy with a pair of brass knuckles once. It's amazing what it will do to someone's face.

I saw a guy get hit with them once. It cut him eyebrow to eyebrow. I have never liked them myself. You cant throw a technically correct punch with them. All you can do is rake with them. You can do a modified ridge hand with them but its still not the best.

Hey I do not care what people buy but why brass knuckles? Do you lack that much confidence in your punching power? If so then go to the gym and train. If you want a weapon for defense why not something better.

No offense dude,

But a regular punch (regardless of how much you have trained) versus a punch with a brass knuckle...

It is like the difference between hitting something with a nerf ball as opposed to hitting it with a slab of concrete!

No offense dude,

But a regular punch (regardless of how much you have trained) versus a punch with a brass knuckle...

It is like the difference between hitting something with a nerf ball as opposed to hitting it with a slab of concrete!
True, they are a horrible weapon. A kid shouldnt be running around with them.

No offense dude,

I think his point is there are two reasons to get them (outside of as a novelty for the heck of it etc.) one is becasue you plan on getting into a fight and you think you can't punch hard so you need brass knuckle the other is for self defense. Brass knuckles are not nearly as efective as a knife for example. I've seen a see feight with both brass knuckels and knives and the former is not a automatic fight ender even if you land solid the later has always been. MOreover from my experience pullling out a knife generally stops confrontatoin if the other person is unarmed while the same can not be said of brass knuckles so there is a higher deterrent effect

You need a knuckle knife or trench knife. I got one next to my bed. It's a wonderful invention. You can find those on line as well.

I punched a guy with a pair of brass knuckles once. It's amazing what it will do to someone's face.

I wouldn't advise a person to carry a trench knife with them. In my jurisdiction carrying a nonclosing blade of that size is a felony where as a qulity folding knife like a gerber or syderco is legal up to four inches.

Getting caught with them in your pocket is a very minor risk.

Getting caught with them on your blood soaked hand as you stand over an unarmed man, who is now, along with all of his friends, going to claim that you were the aggressor might just get you a room mate named Bubba in the Big House.

If having that cool-guy feeling in your back pocket is worth that to you, then have at it friend. Just don't say we didn't warn you.

yeah a good buddy of mine got jumped by like 4 guys a while back broke one dudes orbital and caught one of the other dudes in the base of the neck hes no i guess paralyzed and my friends doing like 8 years or some shit. all because the other guys say they stopped attacking when they didnt and my friend hit the two one time. nuckles are a fine line they can save your life or put you up for a long time

Back