Anyone selling brass knuckles?

Rick RM

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello there,
Just wondering if anyone here is willing to sell me some brass knuckles or something very similar.
If so send me a message and I will get back to you with more info.
If it is alright could you tell me a price and show me a picture of the brass knuckles.
Can be just one or come in a pair, I don't really mind.
Let me know how much as well.

Thanks everyone.

Use google security wizard sells them on sale as low as 9.99

Use google security wizard sells them on sale as low as 9.99
I will take a look now but there is a problem, I don't have a paypal account so I was planning on sending the money in an envelope to there mail box.

find a local army/ navy store most will sell a 5 finger paperweight.

find a local army/ navy store most will sell a 5 finger paperweight.

No no..it's a "belt buckle"....

And I got mine from one of those "Bud K" catalogs...

No no..it's a "belt buckle"....

And I got mine from one of those "Bud K" catalogs...

I have never heard "belt buckle" before. I have heard "paperweight" though. I see them for sale all the time at gunshows. They might not check IDs there when you buy them.

I have never heard "belt buckle" before. I have heard "paperweight" though. I see them for sale all the time at gunshows. They might not check IDs there when you buy them.

Yeah...I've seen both...but the belt buckle one's got this little peg around the palm part to go into belt holes...

Hey I do not care what people buy but why brass knuckles? Do you lack that much confidence in your punching power? If so then go to the gym and train. If you want a weapon for defense why not something better.

I didn't know brass knuckles were a standup technique

Hey I do not care what people buy but why brass knuckles? Do you lack that much confidence in your punching power? If so then go to the gym and train. If you want a weapon for defense why not something better.
He's obviously a kid...maybe he wants something thats in his mind non-lethal (i know they are) And also training can improve your punching power but at the same time a 5'6 150lb kid is not gonna break the jaw of a significantly bigger dude no matter how much training, training to improve punching power accompanied with a pair of brass knuckles can. Dont get me mistaken im not a fan of brass knuckles either.

He's obviously a kid...maybe he wants something thats in his mind non-lethal (i know they are) And also training can improve your punching power but at the same time a 5'6 150lb kid is not gonna break the jaw of a significantly bigger dude no matter how much training, training to improve punching power accompanied with a pair of brass knuckles can. Dont get me mistaken im not a fan of brass knuckles either.

Yeah I understand what you are saying and maybe I came off wrong about this. The way I see it is this kid gets brass knuckles and gets into a fight. The guy who was going to beat him up would at best be facing simple battery charges. Once this kid uses brass knuckles he is committing a felony of assault with a deadly weapon. If you are going to face charges there are better weapons. There is no way any of us will be able to beat everyone we ever fight. Maybe if this kid trains hard he will learn how to handle various situations and not need to resort to weapons so quickly. I hope it works out well for him.

Thanks for all the suggestions but there is a a reason I want knuckles busters and you both have pretty much gone over why I would rather them
Well anyway I am not a big unit, I am small and yes I do train and practice training and I have done karate for 9 years I quit a while ago.. Silly mistake.
Where I live there are a lot of idiots, drunken fools and so on. I am not planning on hitting no-one with brass knuckles not do I plan on fighting at all.
But you feel safer knowing you have them in your pocket.
Brass knuckles could fit into a pocket easy, Some say so can a knife.. but me being young I do not trust a knife nor do I plan on using a knife to cause bad stitches I don't think I would try protect myself with a knife because I haven't learned how to use one and could easily poke or slash my self with it.
Not trying to annoy you guys with my silly posts it is just to make me feel safer.
I don't wanna carry something to big.

Hey, they're good enough to drop the Big Show...

But seriously - they will always be seen as weapon and it will always go against you if the law are involved

A palm sap would be better. You open hand smack them across the face.

palmsaphand.jpg

Thanks for all the suggestions but there is a a reason I want knuckles busters and you both have pretty much gone over why I would rather them
Well anyway I am not a big unit, I am small and yes I do train and practice training and I have done karate for 9 years I quit a while ago.. Silly mistake.
Where I live there are a lot of idiots, drunken fools and so on. I am not planning on hitting no-one with brass knuckles not do I plan on fighting at all.
But you feel safer knowing you have them in your pocket.
Brass knuckles could fit into a pocket easy, Some say so can a knife.. but me being young I do not trust a knife nor do I plan on using a knife to cause bad stitches I don't think I would try protect myself with a knife because I haven't learned how to use one and could easily poke or slash my self with it.
Not trying to annoy you guys with my silly posts it is just to make me feel safer.
I don't wanna carry something to big.

Get OC spray. The coppers are MUCH more likely to consider it a defensive weapon and let you slide if you have to use it. Otherwise you might find your 150 pound ass in the slammer with no brass nucks to help you out.

Dig?

I really like the way you think NinjaKilla187.
That is a very good suggestion.
I might look into it more.

But for some unknown reason I just really want brass knuckles.. They fit into my back pocket perfect.
All that will happen is if I get caught with them I will get them taken off me and have a warning if I am court a 2nd time I go to court and have much more punishment.
I am willing to risk that.

I really like the way you think NinjaKilla187.
That is a very good suggestion.
I might look into it more.

But for some unknown reason I just really want brass knuckles.. They fit into my back pocket perfect.
All that will happen is if I get caught with them I will get them taken off me and have a warning if I am court a 2nd time I go to court and have much more punishment.
I am willing to risk that.

Getting caught with them in your pocket is a very minor risk.

Getting caught with them on your blood soaked hand as you stand over an unarmed man, who is now, along with all of his friends, going to claim that you were the aggressor might just get you a room mate named Bubba in the Big House.

If having that cool-guy feeling in your back pocket is worth that to you, then have at it friend. Just don't say we didn't warn you.

Back