anyone remember when pickett fought barao?

The name and character One Punch comes from the movie Snatch where brad Pitt plays an underground boxer.

Can you not call the guy cocky? How is Pickett being cocky? He's just being a showman.

haha okay bro. calm down. We're having fun here

You watched the fight and thought it was a ko even with that epic spider like back take to rnc? One of the slickest back takes in mma history

You watched the fight and thought it was a ko even with that epic spider like back take to rnc? One of the slickest back takes in mma history

i meant finished. Im drunk.

lol the pettiness on these forums is hilarious.

I thought the fight finished in a sub, didn't wanna question TS in case I looked dumb.

haha yep.

this is the episode @Mga223

Hahaha holy shit he would of legit lost an mma bout. That's embarrassing

I thought the fight finished in a sub, didn't wanna question TS in case I looked dumb.

Hahaha holy shit he would of legit lost an mma bout. That's embarrassing

i mean you can argue he made up for it with the head kick. but like soul said the headkicks were illegal. and Id argue nothing he could do could make up for that knockdown.

i mean you can argue he made up for it with the head kick. but like soul said the headkicks were illegal. and Id argue nothing he could do could make up for that knockdown.
Haha he did make it up in a way but damn nothing takes away the fact he got absolutely punked by a dude that may not of even trained a day in his life.

Add in the fact he came across as a massive bully it's real bad

Haha he did make it up in a way but damn nothing takes away the fact he got absolutely punked by a dude that may not of even trained a day in his life.

Add in the fact he came across as a massive bully it's real bad

you'd think he would have learned form the ninja fight.

i understand though that he did have a reputation to keep, so i understand why he would head kick the bully.

but the point of the show was always that the UFC fighters would sandbag but do enough damage to satisfy a victory.

also, IMO its pretty dangerous to head kick someone who doesnt know how to defend a headkick

I was just watching it.

Picket comes out with a fedora and suspenders reading a newspaper as he is walking to the cage. pretty hilarious.
I remember thinking "wow this guy is going to win" because i wasnt aware of either of them at the time.
then barao ko's him with a crazy check knee to left right combo.

in that sense, any other times when a super confident fighter comes out cocky and gets finished?

1) it wasn't a KO it was a submission.

2) it wasn't Pickett being cocky, he was dressing like the Irish boxer Brad Pitt played in Snatch.

Yeah I remember it, Barao looked great in that fight!!. Pickett is such a strange fighter, he is really hot and cold, sometimes he looks very good and other times he gets smoked. I remember when he totally dominated and beat Mighty Mouse, and then other fights he looks so lackluster.

That was one of his trademark walkouts, but I heard in real he is a really nice guy and very cool, and not cocky at all.

Yeah I remember it, Barao looked great in that fight!!. Pickett is such a strange fighter, he is really hot and cold, sometimes he looks very good and other times he gets smoked. I remember when he totally dominated and beat Mighty Mouse, and then other fights he looks so lackluster.

That was one of his trademark walkouts, but I heard in real he is a really nice guy and very cool, and not cocky at all.

i like pickett. but you can have a cocky walkout without being actually cocky. Maybe it was from a movie, it was still funny

Mayhem comes out clapping and shouting for the fight against Bisping and then goes on to gas out and get TKOd

You will often see him wearing this hat

cZjf6Mw.jpg

i don't care what you say. watching him come out reading a newspaper and then getting finished was hilarious to me

You need to watch Snatch. Awesome movie. Highly regarded. Pickett named himself after the character One Punch Mickey.

Back