anyone remember when pickett fought barao?

you'd think he would have learned form the ninja fight.

i understand though that he did have a reputation to keep, so i understand why he would head kick the bully.

but the point of the show was always that the UFC fighters would sandbag but do enough damage to satisfy a victory.

also, IMO its pretty dangerous to head kick someone who doesnt know how to defend a headkick
Yea or at worst expect it. Thank fuck they have head gear, wonder if he could of sued?

Still dude should be proud, fought a pro fighter and dropped him

Yea or at worst expect it. Thank fuck they have head gear, wonder if he could of sued?

Still dude should be proud, fought a pro fighter and dropped him

for sure.

Im not an expert on these things but Im pretty sure he could have sued. Im sure he signed a waiver about taking damage, but since the rules specifically stated no headkicks, I doubt that would hold up as part of the waiver.

the guy did offer to give the guy he bullied the money even though he technically won the money by KO. So he didn't seem as bad as his victim made it out to be.

I already had a suspicion that the bullying was fake. Meaning it seemed to me that the supposed "victims" were actually friends who decided to play the part of "bully and victim" in order to make some money and split it.

for sure.

Im not an expert on these things but Im pretty sure he could have sued. Im sure he signed a waiver about taking damage, but since the rules specifically stated no headkicks, I doubt that would hold up as part of the waiver.

the guy did offer to give the guy he bullied the money even though he technically won the money by KO. So he didn't seem as bad as his victim made it out to be.

I already had a suspicion that the bullying was fake. Meaning it seemed to me that the supposed "victims" were actually friends who decided to play the part of "bully and victim" in order to make some money and split it.
Haha yea man surely some of them were fake, or people exploiting it.

The producer wouldn't care as long as they got a show out of it.

Yea man even with a signed waiver doing something outside of it would surely allow them to sue.

Probably gave him extra for appearing so he didn't bother.

Haha yea man surely some of them were fake, or people exploiting it.

The producer wouldn't care as long as they got a show out of it.

Yea man even with a signed waiver doing something outside of it would surely allow them to sue.

Probably gave him extra for appearing so he didn't bother.

Yeah if i was in the position i wouldnt sue. Getting a knockdown over an mma would have been worth it without the cash

After that fight I knew that Barao was going to be interim champ.

I will go dig up my old rankings... I bumped him to #2 in the division after that fight, no joke :p
People flamed me hard.
Lol sherdog is wrong 90% of the time, I remember after this fight I was like "this the only dude that can beat Cruz".

Unfortunately the TJ fights made me feel I was wrong, damn Barao was a fucking beast.

Lol sherdog is wrong 90% of the time, I remember after this fight I was like "this the only dude that can beat Cruz".

Unfortunately the TJ fights made me feel I was wrong, damn Barao was a fucking beast.
Yep. I was the same exact way, haha.

in that sense, any other times when a super confident fighter comes out cocky and gets finished?
It's not all mma but some of these fighters getting humbled is hilarious

The guy doing push-ups after getting knocked down is a huge wtf moment. It's around 14:00 in

It's not all mma but some of these fighters getting humbled is hilarious

The guy doing push-ups after getting knocked down is a huge wtf moment. It's around 14:00 in

great effing video.

the bute/miranda fight was hilarious. Ive seen that one as well.

as well as the mosley/mayorga rematch. I saw that one live. he was hilarious watching mayorga eat all of those shots like a champ and then get finished with a body shot

The name and character One Punch comes from the movie Snatch where brad Pitt plays an underground boxer.

Can you not call the guy cocky? How is Pickett being cocky? He's just being a showman.
Brad Pitt, Brad Pickett.........

Back