anyone remember when pickett fought barao?

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I was just watching it.

Picket comes out with a fedora and suspenders reading a newspaper as he is walking to the cage. pretty hilarious.
I remember thinking "wow this guy is going to win" because i wasnt aware of either of them at the time.
then barao ko's him with a crazy check knee to left right combo.

in that sense, any other times when a super confident fighter comes out cocky and gets finished?

Great fight that won FOTN if I remember right.

Great fight and great walkout by one punch, possibly zuffa goat walkout

Overeem was all smiles and dancing to his electronic music on the way to getting KO by Big Foot

Uberreem got KO'd by Bigfoot

LOL
Did he really tell the guy he was gonna get ko'd in 9 seconds?
That was added by the person that edited the video and aimed at the cocky guy

Basically "You're gonna look pretty stupid after doing all this extra shit and getting KO'd in 9 seconds"

Basically "You're gonna look pretty stupid after doing all this extra shit and getting KO'd in 9 seconds"

Hilarious none the less. Reminds of an indian or arab boxer who came out dancing and got ko'd

Hahahaha there's also the one with ninja and the aussie dude, when he yelling in his face and ninja is smiling, only to kick the shit out of him... the ref can makes it the best

Hahahaha there's also the one with ninja and the aussie dude, when he yelling in his face and ninja is smiling, only to kick the shit out of him... the ref can makes it the best

Fun fact. That same guy was on bully beatdown. He ended up getting knocked down by the bully with a punch.

muriloninjagif.gif

Ninja didn't have a clue what that clown was trying to say
<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

Fun fact. That same guy was on bully beatdown. He ended up getting knocked down by the bully with a punch.
And then broke the rules by headkicking the bully because he was so embarrassed

Bully via DQ

I was just watching it.

Picket comes out with a fedora and suspenders reading a newspaper as he is walking to the cage. pretty hilarious.
I remember thinking "wow this guy is going to win" because i wasnt aware of either of them at the time.
then barao ko's him with a crazy check knee to left right combo.

in that sense, any other times when a super confident fighter comes out cocky and gets finished?

The name and character One Punch comes from the movie Snatch where brad Pitt plays an underground boxer.

Can you not call the guy cocky? How is Pickett being cocky? He's just being a showman.

Back