Anyone remember the last time bisping talked so much crap?

Vitor went one round with Bones. The other three he might as well have left the Octogon.

That's how I remember bones vs vitor. He wasn't a threat after the failed submission. I was rooting for vitor. When he had a hold of bone's arm I went nuts.

Anybody know if Bisping ever responded to Rampages "People in glass houses" comment to Ariel?

Ive always really liked Bisping and I understand about hyping a fight but I dont understand why hes talking so much shit. I havent read anything from Vitor except good things about him. And they seemed really buddy-buddy at the UFC 152 post fight press conference....

Bisping should be talking trash, Belfort's gonna be drawn out from making 185 and with Bisping being the more 'natural' athlete he's gonna have no problem carving the old man up for a full 5 rounds.

Honestly, I am a huge Bisping fan and I hope he gets a title shot.

Bisping is a professional. He trains hard, and shows up in shape and on weight for every fight. He does the press conferences, public relations events and promotes his own fights. In addition to all of these things he makes money for Zuffa. He is a model employee.

I am not sure why so many people have a problem with him.

Because he can be a dick at times. Just sayin. He brags about who he can beat and that he is gonna do this or that to another fighter, but he usually loses.

That is probably why people have a problem with him.

My prediction is that Belfort will hurt him and swarm on him knocking Bisping down, Bisping flails an arm to protect himself and Vitor grabs it and sinks in an almost perfect Armbar that Bisping narrowly escapes.

Belfort then spends the rest of the ENTIRE FIGHT!!!!! pulling guard going for that same armbar completely forgetting that he knows how to throw punches

I think he had a broken hand.

UFC 100 was the last time he was quiet for more than 5 minutes.

Bisping is a professional. He trains hard, and shows up in shape and on weight for every fight. He does the press conferences, public relations events and promotes his own fights. In addition to all of these things he makes money for Zuffa. He is a model employee.

Because he's a prick

this.

Bisping should be talking trash, Belfort's gonna be drawn out from making 185 and with Bisping being the more 'natural' athlete he's gonna have no problem carving the old man up for a full 5 rounds.

aren't they just a couple of years apart?

Bisping has upped his level of hilarity recently. I'll be rooting for him on Saturday.

This. I'll take "KFC Jones" over some bible/lion/seal mumbling any day.

Not a fan of either, but people always seem to underestimate Bisping. He could have got the decision over Chael, and he made Stann look amatuer. He got KOed once by a guy that KOs heavyweights

I think there are going to be some butthurt Vitor fans Sat.

Cliffs for those of us that are older than 10 & haven't seen Finding Nemo? :icon_lol:

Every other fight?

This

Bisping sells his fights well, us fans want to see him win, and everyone crying about him shit talking wants to tune in because they think he's getting KTFO.

He's got you eating out of the palm of his hand, and you're making his wallet fatter :) congratulations.

WAR BISPING

Back