Anyone remember the last time bisping talked so much crap?

Not a fan of either, but people always seem to underestimate Bisping. He could have got the decision over Chael, and he made Stann look amatuer. He got KOed once by a guy that KOs heavyweights

I think there are going to be some butthurt Vitor fans Sat.

Yeah, according to Sherdog, he has a glass chin and gets knocked out every fight.

He talked ALOTTTT of trash in the Jorge Rivera fight.

Does anybody remember a time where he didn't talk so much crap? He can't open his mouth without talking shit about somebody.

Vitor by uppercut that takes Bisping off the ground.

1626817_o.gif

Belfort's got far more miles on the clock. He turned pro eight years before Bisping.

True but he hasn't had brutal fights thr put a lot of wear on his body. Anderson has been the only person to really knock him out

Honestly, I am a huge Bisping fan and I hope he gets a title shot.

Bisping is a professional. He trains hard, and shows up in shape and on weight for every fight. He does the press conferences, public relations events and promotes his own fights. In addition to all of these things he makes money for Zuffa. He is a model employee.

I am not sure why so many people have a problem with him.

All of that is true. His reaction after being gifted a win when Hamill destroyed him is the reason people have a problem with him. His attitude sucks, I have no problems with him as a fighter, as a human being he's a douche.

Back