Anyone remember the last time bisping talked so much crap?

donkeykingfist

Blue Belt
Reaction score
UFC-on-Fox-2-workouts-Michael-Bisping-096_crop_exact.jpg

DanHendersonpunchesMichaelBispingatUFC100._KksX6.jpg

alg9xe.jpg

Vitor Belfort just went 4 rounds with Jon Jones, bisping is just going to be a sigh of relief to Vitor. They both have the same skill set, except Vitors better at them. Bisping might have better wrestling. Bisping gets rocked a lot though, and Vitor smells blood he is like that shark off Finding Nemo when Dori got hit in the nose by the goggles. He will not stop until finishes his pray.

WAR Vitor

Well Bisping has a habit of talking shit b4 all of his big fights.......& then losing the fight...so this is par for the course.....KO end of rd 2 or early rd 3......

Bisping talks shit, people want to see the fight, whether it's to watch him win or hope he gets his ass beat. What's hard to grasp?

In before the idiots claiming that Belfort has not heart, gasses in the 1st round, folds if his initial attack doesn't finish his opponent, etc.

Pulling for the Phenom in a similar H-bomb finish!

Eh, Bisping always talks smack. Even though Vitor gases after the first round and easily folds/breaks, he's fast and accurate as hell. If Bisping can survive the first few minutes, he should be able to crush Vitor's questionable heart and take this.

Honestly, I am a huge Bisping fan and I hope he gets a title shot.

Bisping is a professional. He trains hard, and shows up in shape and on weight for every fight. He does the press conferences, public relations events and promotes his own fights. In addition to all of these things he makes money for Zuffa. He is a model employee.

I am not sure why so many people have a problem with him.

Vitor went one round with Bones. The other three he might as well have left the Octogon.

Do you really think Henderson was the last time Bisping talked a lot? If anything he talks more now.

In before the idiots claiming that Belfort has not heart, gasses in the 1st round, folds if his initial attack doesn't finish his opponent, etc.

Pulling for the Phenom in a similar H-bomb finish!

They don't go that far but Sonnen and Wanderlei seem to think he needs to win early

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Wa...inish-Michael-Bisping-Within-Two-Rounds-48925

http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/chael_sonnen_belfort_needs_to_ko_bisping_to_win_297219

My prediction is that Belfort will hurt him and swarm on him knocking Bisping down, Bisping flails an arm to protect himself and Vitor grabs it and sinks in an almost perfect Armbar that Bisping narrowly escapes.

Belfort then spends the rest of the ENTIRE FIGHT!!!!! pulling guard going for that same armbar completely forgetting that he knows how to throw punches

Honestly, I am a huge Bisping fan and I hope he gets a title shot.

Bisping is a professional. He trains hard, and shows up in shape and on weight for every fight. He does the press conferences, public relations events and promotes his own fights. In addition to all of these things he makes money for Zuffa. He is a model employee.

I am not sure why so many people have a problem with him.
i could'nt have worded it better myself. many fighters talk a lot of smack but he gets pounced on more than anyone. a few people on here attacked him because he said he had no time for juicers in mma but i bet they are the same people that call lance armstrong a cheat.

'Bisping gets rocked a lot'

what are you even saying? you mean he gets punched in the face every now and then in an MMA fight? no shit sherlock.

Can't wait to hear his response to Lombard's 155er knocking him out comments. Bisping is usually hilarious.

UFC-on-Fox-2-workouts-Michael-Bisping-096_crop_exact.jpg

DanHendersonpunchesMichaelBispingatUFC100._KksX6.jpg

alg9xe.jpg

Vitor Belfort just went 4 rounds with Jon Jones, bisping is just going to be a sigh of relief to Vitor. They both have the same skill set, except Vitors better at them. Bisping might have better wrestling. Bisping gets rocked a lot though, and Vitor smells blood he is like that shark off Finding Nemo when Dori got hit in the nose by the goggles. He will not stop until finishes his pray.

WAR Vitor

If Bisping wins then he looks like a genius in this case. The downside is Vitor has hands as heavy as Hendo and isn't afraid to throw them.

Bisping has upped his level of hilarity recently. I'll be rooting for him on Saturday.

If Bisping wins then he looks like a genius in this case. The downside is Vitor has hands as heavy as Hendo and isn't afraid to throw them.

And throws them much faster and with more accuracy.

bisping mite have better footwork than vitor

Back