Anyone notice Nick giving Nate all the ammo in that confrence?

Damn mang. Both Diaz bros got taken to school at the same time. Little Diaz can't even talk at a presser himself against mcgregor without having nicks hand up his ass.
Hahahahahaahahha.

Yea well, lol, its a good thing all the talk wasn't going on in a back room somewhere or the Diaz bros. would have tuned McGregor up.

If I'm engaged in a shit talking contest, the last person on earth I want feeding me one liner ammo is Nick. He can barely form words into sentences.
Love nick but this is not an exaggeration. He really has trouble forming sentences.

she looks like a black version of elaine on seinfeld

Kenny+G+SC4qyUQymsAm.jpg

Provide a time stamp. I don't hear Nick saying shit.
You can clearly tell from what Nate was saying, I've rewatched Karen's video and during the part before Nate said "you knock out three midgets and you're pumped", you can hear Nick passing lines to Nate clearly. Other parts were not that clear, but from Nates reaction he's getting lines from Nick for sure

Conor has moved on from picking on ESL students to Americans with CTE.

Diaz fans are legit to dumbest group of people on the planet. Great fighters to watch but the die hard fans are straight up retarded.

I'm a fan of the Diaz bros and I'm straight up smart as a motherfucker. Don't judge, homie.

I'm a big fan of both Nate and Conor. Don't know why people think their fanbases are horrible people, mostly just satire to piss emotional people off LOL. I think the worst fanbases in the world are japanese cartoon fans and grown ups who watch my little pony, come at me dweebs.

Older bro doing his brotherly duties

Touché but let's be honest McGregor's are far worse

No ones fans are worse then Diaz fans. MAYBE Penn fans back in the day, but at least Penn and Conor have accomplished something.

No ones fans are worse then Diaz fans. MAYBE Penn fans back in the day, but at least Penn and Conor have accomplished something.
fuck someone make a poll thread about this b/c sherdog isn't letting me for some reason lol

It's around the time Nate mentions who Conor trains with I think.

so who have the best fans?
The sport in general. Most times when groups are too much behind one fighter (or these days where someone only watches MMA for one fighter) it pretty much just comes down to degrees as far as what group is more delusional and annoying.

But find fans of the sport with a handful of favorites and they are almost always the best fans.

Did you also notice how scared Conor is of Nick? lol Their in the same weight class now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back