Anyone notice Nick giving Nate all the ammo in that confrence?

MagnusGOAT

Make America Great Britain again.
@Black
Reaction score
I didn't notice it earlier on the UFC stream but on Karen's video you can hear Nick feeding n]Nate lines and telling him he's doing okay and stuff.

Also Nick said something hilarious about Artem, he said something like "Where's your short bald guy" and Artem was there looking all sad hahaha

Didn't notice that but wouldn't be surprised. Nick seemed incapable of speech at times.

Baby we did it!
-nate to nick

Last edited:
Nate doesn't like doing these things. Nick was trying to get him to stay, and I'm glad he did, because the midgets line really got a reaction from Conor.

cool thing for a brother to do imo. nate looked like he was ready to say "fuck it" from the beginning.
everyone knows the diaz brothers hate the press conference shit but if it takes both of them to hold hands and do it together so they put on a fun show, i'm all for it

Conor was telling Nick to relax and his lil bro was doing alright.

I didn't notice it earlier on the UFC stream but on Karen's video you can hear Nick feeding n]Nate lines and telling him he's doing okay and stuff.

Also Nick said something hilarious about Artem, he said something like "Where's your short bald guy" and Artem was there looking all sad hahaha
Whose karen and where is her video? Is she hot?

Nate is a much better talker than Nick so why would he do this?

Nick can't speak for shit in front of a camera lol.

fuck man, they needed to say something like wheres your bf artem, or some shit

now did him? i watched just a couple of parts

Diaz fans are legit the dumbest group of people on the planet. Great fighters to watch but the die hard fans are straight up retarded.

Last edited:
Whose karen and where is her video? Is she hot?

Pretty sure they're referring to Karyn Bryant
dd91c55a94e132046025764d55929096_crop_north.jpg

Diaz fans are legit to dumbest group of people on the planet. Great fighters to watch but the die hard fans are straight up retarded.
Funny, since the worst threads on Sherdog are made by McGregor fanboys. I'm pretty sure even the moderators agree that they're like zombies that have no idea what they're saying.

Conor was telling Nick to relax and his lil bro was doing alright.
I dont laugh often at conors antics, but the way he said that to nick, some passive aggresive proffesor type shit.
I was tearing up

If I'm engaged in a shit talking contest, the last person on earth I want feeding me one liner ammo is Nick. He can barely form words into sentences.

Back