Anyone notice Nick giving Nate all the ammo in that confrence?

That is what your bro does. He helps you get through shit.

Diaz brothers hate this press shit and probably have anxiety about it hitting 10.

Damn mang. Both Diaz bros got taken to school at the same time. Little Diaz can't even talk at a presser himself against mcgregor without having nicks hand up his ass.
Hahahahahaahahha.

Funny, since the worst threads on Sherdog are made by McGregor fanboys. I'm pretty sure even the moderators agree that they're like zombies that have no idea what they're saying.
Equally as bad threads are made from Conor's haters.

Touché but let's be honest McGregor's are far worse
I think they're more obnoxious in that they repaeat the stupid rehearsed trash talk in threads all over bit to their credit at least Conor is consistent and fights and wins regularly.

Nate is a much better talker than Nick so why would he do this?

Nick can't speak for shit in front of a camera lol.
Nick's been warming up to these kind of things lately, at least more than Nate apparently. Nick actually looks like he's mildly enjoyed some of his dealings with the press lately. Both still incredibly awkward most times but Nick is learning how to deal with press a little better now.

so who have the best fans?
Non-obnoxious fighters? Jacare is a top guy but he doesn't have a delusional fan base. I understand all fans have the potential to be obnoxious but hose two types in particular seem a bit delusional. But credit to them for sticking to their guys

Pretty sure they're referring to Karyn Bryant
dd91c55a94e132046025764d55929096_crop_north.jpg
she looks like a black version of elaine on seinfeld

Nick was the highlight of that "Welcome To The Show" conference.

I didn't notice it earlier on the UFC stream but on Karen's video you can hear Nick feeding n]Nate lines and telling him he's doing okay and stuff.

Also Nick said something hilarious about Artem, he said something like "Where's your short bald guy" and Artem was there looking all sad hahaha
where's this so called video? and who the f is karen?

Was he really? Man, that's even sadder than Jeb trotting out his 90 year-old mom to try and help him win the nomination.

Was he really? Man, that's even sadder than Jeb trotting out his 90 year-old mom to try and help him win the nomination.

relying on your brother is sadder than relying on your mother? i mean its not ideal but that is a stretch.

Time stamp for the artem joke?

watch conners face when diaz asked him how many rounds did he spare compared to diaz's 0. own'd. conner asks for diaz who we know been doing nothing but burning trees but turns down cowboy and justifies it with old mma math. cant wait till stoned diaz stones leppy.

Man, Conor is a big ass dude. I don't get the whole hype of him moving up to WW. If Bendo can do it, Conor damn sure can as well.

Provide a time stamp. I don't hear Nick saying shit.

Back