Anyone not impressed with Jiri at all?

Jiri got rocked 3-4 times against Volkan? No.
Hit plenty, that’s for sure. We’ll see where his ceiling is, but he’s no Johnnie Walker, Jiri is way higher level than that. Jiri could easily be LHW champ.

I was impressed but his style seems a bit chinny, way too much willingness to eat shots.

Volkan did rock him but he is the only guy to sleep Volkan so I'm on the Jiri train. Won't be surprised if he gets caught tho
I dont understand u sherdoggers sometimes...
You people criticize a fighter for playing too safe and defensive because it is boring.
Jiri obviously kept clowning around most the fight to put on a show and thats all that won him the performance of the night bonus.

he took chances like warrior and that’s why he gets to skip ahead in the ranking line.

Like you said the only other guy to finish Volk via strikes was DC, but Jiri did it faster, flashier, and actually slept him.

I dont understand u sherdoggers sometimes...
You people criticize a fighter for playing too safe and defensive because it is boring.
Jiri obviously kept clowning around most the fight to put on a show and thats all that won him the performance of the night bonus.

he took chances like warrior and that’s why he gets to skip ahead in the ranking line.

Like you said the only other guy to finish Volk via strikes was DC, but Jiri did it faster, flashier, and actually slept him.

You didn't understand my comment?

I'm on the Jiri train, I won't be surprised if he gets caught. He has been fighting like that for years, there is evidence of him fighting with his chin exposed way before he arrived in the UFC.

Does that upset you? Maybe he should adapt to the skill level and work on his head movement if he does not want to get rocked instead of "putting on a show" Mind you I'm on the Jiri train. God forbid I present a nuanced opinion before someone gets their feelings hurt

You didn't understand my comment?

I'm on the Jiri train, I won't be surprised if he gets caught. He has been fighting like that for years, there is evidence of him fighting with his chin exposed way before he arrived in the UFC.

Does that upset you? Maybe he should adapt to the skill level and work on his head movement if he does not want to get rocked instead of "putting on a show" Mind you I'm on the Jiri train. God forbid I present a nuanced opinion before someone gets their feelings hurt
Oh i know u r but it seems like thats what everyone utters. I acknowledged what u said about sleeping Volk.

When he really wants it he can adjust appropriately. Compare the match he got KO’d by Mo to the revenge match he KO’d Mo.

Same way it came to Justin Gay g it’ll come to him when he decides how badly he wants the belt.

Oh i know u r but it seems like thats what everyone utters. I acknowledged what u said about sleeping Volk.

When he really wants it he can adjust appropriately. Compare the match he got KO’d by Mo to the revenge match he KO’d Mo.

Same way it came to Justin Gay g it’ll come to him when he decides how badly he wants the belt.

I hope he can be champion, but it will not change my fan appreciation for him win lose or draw I support guys who come to fight every time, hence why Im on the train

Back