Anyone in the GTA looking to set up a home gym

Grand Theft Auto?

haha i always wonder if non greater toronto area people often thing grand theft auto when they see GTA.

if i had the cash and space, and didnt just re new my membership at my gym, i'd be so down for this

i watched craigslist for a few weeks and scored

oly weight set - 75
para-body rack -150
second oly set - 70
standard bench - free with oly set, dude was tossing it. i recovered it and sanded off rust.
heavy bag- $50

everything i need for about 350. you can get great deals if you're patient. luckily my rack is the perfect length for me to put both barbells inside the rack and do dips with.
i made my own thick dumbells out of PVC for less than $10, and found some .75 lb washers that make perfect fractional plates from ace's for a little over a buck each. only thing that really cost much was the band set from iron woody, it was around 70.

my point is for less than the average year long gym membership, i have a great setup at home with the freedom to use bands, chalk, and blast suffocations's "pierced from within" as loud as i want while making loud noises and swearing at will.

i watched craigslist for a few weeks and scored

oly weight set - 75
para-body rack -150
second oly set - 70
standard bench - free with oly set, dude was tossing it. i recovered it and sanded off rust.
heavy bag- $50

everything i need for about 350. you can get great deals if you're patient. luckily my rack is the perfect length for me to put both barbells inside the rack and do dips with.
i made my own thick dumbells out of PVC for less than $10, and found some .75 lb washers that make perfect fractional plates from ace's for a little over a buck each. only thing that really cost much was the band set from iron woody, it was around 70.

my point is for less than the average year long gym membership, i have a great setup at home with the freedom to use bands, chalk, and blast suffocations's "pierced from within" as loud as i want while making loud noises and swearing at will.

Jesus Christ, I envy you. I'll be checking Craigslist now.

There are a large percentage of Canadians on the Internet period.

Even if every single Canadian was on the internet at the same time, you still probably wouldn't even be 1 percent of all people online. :icon_chee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back