Anyone in the GTA looking to set up a home gym

Dam, if only I had somewhere to put it. :(

criaglist is blocked at my work, what is it and how much?

All you need to get get huge,slim,cut, bulked up is here. For $ 400 i will include,

Squat rack, commercial grade 6'4" tall ,yes it has pull/chin bar- worth $ 400

Weight plates,2 x 50 lbs, 4 x 25lbs, 4 x 7.5lbs,4 x 5 lbs (250lbs)-over $ 140

Barbell, and adjustable dumbells, and bench, and weight lifting belt - $ 100

ASKING $ 400 FIRM, you might think its a lot, but if you take in mind that cheapest gym memebrship for one year is 450, than think again cuz this stuff last forever. (please only serious buyers contact me at:

0101070115030103032008042484c639d200acc7fc9e00bcb9.jpg

i would imagine standard weight plates judging by the 50lbers?

doesn't seem bad but not orgasmic.. or is it :redface:

I got my power rack and bench with 315 lbs of weight on craigslist for $500, which is a good deal for a Body Solid.

Now I don't have to worry about people who like doing squats bothering me while I do my power curls and checking out my gunz.

Double post and it wasn't that funny the first time.

Yeah it's a 1" bar. I mean, $400 for a power rack isn't bad but you'd still want to buy a better bar and weights.

Also a 6' 4" power rack is kind of short.

I'm thread jacking here, but i'm thinking of purchasing this rack
p-pr.jpg

L=48"
W=48"
HT=82"
WT=265 LBS
Weight Capacity = (Rack = 1500 LBS, Dip Bars = 400 LBS)

Seems like its solid.

In general though i was wondering, what should i be looking at in terms of Length/Width/Height of a rack? I've found some on craigslist and was interested in knowing what is 'good' in terms of measurements.

I'm thread jacking here, but i'm thinking of purchasing this rack
p-pr.jpg

L=48"
W=48"
HT=82"
WT=265 LBS
Weight Capacity = (Rack = 1500 LBS, Dip Bars = 400 LBS)

Seems like its solid.

In general though i was wondering, what should i be looking at in terms of Length/Width/Height of a rack? I've found some on craigslist and was interested in knowing what is 'good' in terms of measurements.
That is the powertec I have. I like it, but it isn't fancy. It is solid enough though. Beats the hell out of sawhorses!

good deal. if i had room i'd prob pick it up lol.

Just me or is there a large percentage of Canadians on the Training Forums?

There are a large percentage of Canadians on the Internet period.

Yeh I got the powertec too, heck of a rack. Only thing I dont like is the pullup bar, rather have just a straight one that goes across the top.
As for the size, should be fine unless you like doing really wide stance squats. You also cant ohp inside, which I dont think is that big a deal.

Just me or is there a large percentage of Canadians on the Training Forums?

Because we're not as fat as the Americans.

I'm looking at you, Zero.

It's nice but you can't do olylifts with it... you need kg-plates to do olylifts, everbody knows that, duh!

Back