Anyone here use Xyience??

T

thefulleffect99

I weigh 145 lbs and im looking to get bigger and stronger. I just started working out...and i was wondering if anyone here used xyience? If so which would you perfer? XNGF Xtreme Natural Growth Factor or XTEST Xtreme Testosterone? Thanks alot guys

I prefer to eat more food.

Well you see smart ass i eat as much food as my body can hold....but doesnt work to well.

then appearently you aren't eating enough. Buy a watch with a countdown timer. set it on a 2 hour loop. every time it goes off, stuff your face. The key here is to slow down your metabolism, so for a while you're going to have to eat everything in sight (load up on pop-tarts, corned beef hash, tuna, everything). Eat until you're full every two hours. If what you ate was a low protein meal (less than 30 grams), down a protein shake. Before bed, eat a pint or more of cottage cheese. You'll grow, you're just not trying hard enough. Eat more and I promise, you won't need xience. BTW, how old are you? Height?

oh, and I haven't moved this because I assumed you wanted to ask the lifters specifically. if you'd like me to send this to the diet and supplements forum, all you need to do is ask.

Urban said:
I prefer to eat more food.

by that do you mean anything and everythign?!?!?! i'm trying to bulk up here too but sometimes am a little confused when ppl say "eat everything" and then there are some ppl say to eat but watch what you eat ie not much fatty food, fast food and etc.

thefulleffect99 said:
Well you see smart ass i eat as much food as my body can hold....but doesnt work to well.

Bullshit.

If you think food won't gain you weight but creatine will, you're a lost cause.

You're not doing it right. Get over to the Diet forum and read Kabuki's sticky on Metabolic function.

Wrecking Ball said:
Wow those contrasting pics of Lee Priest are fucking insane.

That is so unhealthy.

anything worth having is worth fighting for...if you want to gain muscle force it down...most skinny guys who got big did it that way!

thefulleffect99 said:
I weigh 145 lbs and im looking to get bigger and stronger. I just started working out...and i was wondering if anyone here used xyience? If so which would you perfer? XNGF Xtreme Natural Growth Factor or XTEST Xtreme Testosterone? Thanks alot guys

I'm not sure about the physiological benefits of Xyience, but I do know that Right Guard Extreme will make you a better fighter.

In my opinion Urban is right and wrong. You definately need to eat more but I wouldn't load up on pop tarts. Everyone needs a treat sometimes, but sugary processed shit should be avoided most of the time. I'm not one to talk but I feel shitty when eat something like that myself. There is plently of calorie dense whole foods out there to consume. In fact, I'm about to eat breakfast and I think I'm going to go with steak, egg, and chEese on a hard roll. MMMM, morning grease. In all seriousness getting bigger can be done. I came out of boot camp 10 years ago I was about 150 lbs. I was roughly the same before also. Within 4 years I got up to 205 at my highest. I started mma cleaned up my diet and got down to the 160's (partially because of an injury) but my typical weight is around 190. What I am trying to say is LIFT HEAVY AND EAT BIG AND HEALTHY!

thefulleffect99 said:

Come back to us kid...while there's still time!

haha i was sleeping...now im going to work but thanks alot for all of the input. I guess im not going with xyience...but im going to be getting creatine and eating like a mad man. I really appreciate all the input

Espo said:
In my opinion Urban is right and wrong. You definately need to eat more but I wouldn't load up on pop tarts. Everyone needs a treat sometimes, but sugary processed shit should be avoided most of the time. I'm not one to talk but I feel shitty when eat something like that myself. There is plently of calorie dense whole foods out there to consume. In fact, I'm about to eat breakfast and I think I'm going to go with steak, egg, and chEese on a hard roll. MMMM, morning grease. In all seriousness getting bigger can be done. I came out of boot camp 10 years ago I was about 150 lbs. I was roughly the same before also. Within 4 years I got up to 205 at my highest. I started mma cleaned up my diet and got down to the 160's (partially because of an injury) but my typical weight is around 190. What I am trying to say is LIFT HEAVY AND EAT BIG AND HEALTHY!

Insulin is the most anabolic hormone in the body. It also regulates appetite. the stimulation of it by eating sugary food is the best thing that he could do if he really wants to put on weight. Bottom Line, he needs more calories. Creatine doesn't contain calories. Fake Test boosters or whatever have no calories. He needs to eat high starchy/sugary foods, plus drinking a lot of fruit juices would help. You can drink calories a lot easier than you can eat them. Fruit juice with protein powder is execellent to top off in between meals..

IMO right now you are fine with natural, eat right.

When you start to plateau THEN you should consider other supplements.

Back