Anyone here use Xyience??

I finally decided what i want to do. My buddy Brad is a body builder and he told me what to do. I told him i dont want to get bulky, but i want to be cut and gain at least 30 lbs.....he told me its going ot be hard but oh well im going to try. Im going to buy weight gainer, and have a good diet. Chicken, turkey, fish, green veggies, brown rice ect ect. and work out every day. Oh and most important Multi Vitamins :)

The Dark side of the gym has consumed him...gone the way of the hard gainer he has.

If I were you I would no do Weight Gainer every day.

What I usually do is 3400 Cal's / Day and once a week I do 6500 Cal's with the help of a gainer, this helps your body shock and grow (you WILL feel sick when you first start consuming all the food / water that you are trying too).

NEVER mix Fats / Carbs / Protein in the same meal, always do either Fat / Protein or Protein / Carbs NEVER all 3 or a Fat / Carb meal.

Look into Fish Oil and Flax Seed oil, and eat Peanut Butter, lots and lots of Peanut Butter and Oatmeal

FCFighter316 said:
shock ur body into growth? that sounds like an old wives tale. So ur telling me im gonna keep eating my puny "hardgainer" meals except for 1 day which is gonna be the result of my growth?? I call shanangins! Waas the problem here booys? Officer Barbrady this man is saying that if we get these balls in Jennifer Garners mouth we get a Terrance and Phillip doll, but they dont go in!

Obviously you don't know much about building muscle. The more you stress your muscles, the more they will grow.

If you start to plateau what do you do? Take a break, take on new supplements, change routine. Anything to get your muscles of the normal routine then you shock them (work them) back into a new one that keeps them guessing.

Your bodybuilding buddy has shown you the light???? End this thread it is getting sick. And for those of you who did not check out the pics check out the BODYBUILDER Ronny colemans TITS. Does your friend Brad have Boobies too?

That article made me so hungry. I think im going to go on a 2 year bulking cycle. Starting NOW!!!

rickdog said:
Your bodybuilding buddy has shown you the light???? End this thread it is getting sick. And for those of you who did not check out the pics check out the BODYBUILDER Ronny colemans TITS. Does your friend Brad have Boobies too?

Back