Anyone here marry with a prenup?

I told my long term gf that we have to get a prenup if we are ever to get married. She said that's completely fine, without missing a beat. Some women don't care about your money, so just be honest, and come right out with it. Most people I feel wouldn't care.

just in general i think celebreties especially that get married with out prenups are fucking stupid.

I have a prenup. Wife didn't mind at all. She understood that the assets I had before we met should still be mine in the event of a divorce. Anything accumulated together after the marriage would be split equally. I agreed to alimony and child support in the prenup because I felt it's fair. My attorney said she sees more couples stay together that have prenups.

Anyways, I wouldn't marry a woman that would say no to a prenup.

How do vows go for a prenup wedding?

"To have and to hold...until sex becomes stale and I cheat on you."

".
Yea, this is bullshit. You do realize that sexual problems, IE the lack there of, is a HUGE Problem with a large percentage of Married couples right now? There are people that only get it once or twice a year, mostly due to the fact that one partner, usually the woman, suddenly decides she no longer is interested in sex. Boom, your advances go rejected. Over and over and over again. For years on end. Suggest going to counseling? Yea, she wont go because she doesn't feel she has a problem. Any problem there is, is your problem not hers..

So yea, getting divorced over continual sexual rejection from your SO is perfectly understandable and legit. Continually getting rejected can have adverse affects on a person and their confidence. Also continual reject can lead to infidelity temptation.

I know you meant that flippantly, but it really is a serious problem. A shit load of marriages fail because of sex issues. I know I am in one.. Cant afford to divorce her yet.. Waiting till the time is right. Getting ducks in a row.

Fucked like rabbits before marriage, then boom ring on and instantly, starting on the honeymoon, it ended.. Fuck maybe 8 times a year at most. Often times far less..

This is why I am a BBSB supporter. I feel no young man should ever marry or get into a LTR. The moment you put a ring on it, she turns the pussy off. Guaranteed. Best bet is stay single, get as much ass as you can from strange, and do your own thing.

I think people get married too early in life never really having lived for themselves first.
Agreed. Nobody should ever marry before 30. I think there's even a statistic showing lower divorce rates for people who married later in life.

How do vows go for a prenup wedding?

"To have and to hold...until sex becomes stale and I cheat on you."

"For better, or worse...but my "worse" tolerance is pretty low."

"In sickness and in health...unless it's anything greater than allergies or a cold".

Why don't you ask the guy you're celebrating in your AV, or his wives?

Nope. May as well not get married if you can't go in 100% trusting.

Why don't you ask the guy you're celebrating in your AV, or his wives?
Does my...AV...uhmm...TRIGGER...you!?

If so...

21695928.jpg

Yea, this is bullshit. You do realize that sexual problems, IE the lack there of, is a HUGE Problem with a large percentage of Married couples right now? There are people that only get it once or twice a year, mostly due to the fact that one partner, usually the woman, suddenly decides she no longer is interested in sex. Boom, your advances go rejected. Over and over and over again. For years on end. Suggest going to counseling? Yea, she wont go because she doesn't feel she has a problem. Any problem there is, is your problem not hers..

So yea, getting divorced over continual sexual rejection from your SO is perfectly understandable and legit. Continually getting rejected can have adverse affects on a person and their confidence. Also continual reject can lead to infidelity temptation.

I know you meant that flippantly, but it really is a serious problem. A shit load of marriages fail because of sex issues. I know I am in one.. Cant afford to divorce her yet.. Waiting till the time is right. Getting ducks in a row.

Fucked like rabbits before marriage, then boom ring on and instantly, starting on the honeymoon, it ended.. Fuck maybe 8 times a year at most. Often times far less..

This is why I am a BBSB supporter. I feel no young man should ever marry or get into a LTR. The moment you put a ring on it, she turns the pussy off. Guaranteed. Best bet is stay single, get as much ass as you can from strange, and do your own thing.
Oh, put a sock in it, virgin!

You really believe sex with the same person will be as explosive (no pun intended) 20, 30, 40 years down the road as it was when you first did it!?

Things like this come with the territory, so if you're not ready to deal with the everyday ups and downs of a marriage, keep banging everything in sight until your wanker starts looking like a sea cucumber from all the diseases you've contracted.

Where am I losing you, you fake little Teddy Graham???

Why does wanting a contract that will do nothing but make a marriage more secure equate to going into marriage expecting to cheat some day? It's a non sequitur

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought prenups covered your separate assets prior to the marriage? If you strike it rich during the marriage you split that shit, right?

Obviously, you could write up a contract to say whatever you want, but I thought that's how most prenups worked.

Why does wanting a contract that will do nothing but make a marriage more secure equate to going into marriage expecting to cheat some day? It's a non sequitur
Marriage is the most incredible, challenging, and can be the most fulfilling relationship between a man and a woman.

If you're a man who doesn't have the balls to endure EVERY aspect of such a relationship, just stay in your stepdad's basement.

This is why it's so important to read the warning signs your boyfriend/girlfriend is exhibiting during the courtship.

Although you just sprouted your first pube last week, I'm honored to be schooling you on such an adult subject.

Marriage is the most incredible, challenging, and can be the most fulfilling relationship between a man and a woman.

If you're a man who doesn't have the balls to endure EVERY aspect of such a relationship, just stay in your stepdad's basement.

This is why it's so important to read the warning signs your boyfriend/girlfriend is exhibiting during the courtship.

Although you just sprouted your first pube last week, I'm honored to be schooling you on such an adult subject.

You act as if marriage is just an arrangement between two people to call themselves married. It comes with very real legal and financial consequences and that's the reality you have to act within. And here you are acting like you're the adult spouting truth and wisdom while you delude yourself from reality. The institution of marriage as it exists in America benefits women more than it does men. You can ignore that at your own peril, or not.

Oh, put a sock in it, virgin!

You really believe sex with the same person will be as explosive (no pun intended) 20, 30, 40 years down the road as it was when you first did it!?

Things like this come with the territory, so if you're not ready to deal with the everyday ups and downs of a marriage, keep banging everything in sight until your wanker starts looking like a sea cucumber from all the diseases you've contracted.

. Clearly I am not..

My point still stands as a warning about getting married. You made it for me actually. Why should anyone put themselves through it.

You act as if marriage is just an arrangement between two people to call themselves married. It comes with very real legal and financial consequences and that's the reality you have to act within. And here you are acting like you're the adult spouting truth and wisdom while you delude yourself from reality. The institution of marriage as it exists in America benefits women more than it does men. You can ignore that at your own peril, or not.
Financial consequences? You mean like a husband and wife creating a successful business together??? Why do you automatically lean towards the negative "what ifs"?

Maybe if a man focuses more on serving his wife and family as he does on worrying about half of his money being taken away, the marriage would be that more fulfilling for everyone involved (in-laws, husband and wife, children, close friends, etc.)

Society has done you wrong, pal.

. Clearly I am not..

My point still stands as a warning about getting married. You made it for me actually. Why should anyone put themselves through it.
Then spare someone the heartache and don't marry them.

Thank you!

Tried to; but then again I tried to get my wife to go for the drive-thru wedding. Both discussions pretty much ended about the same.

Back