Anyone here marry with a prenup?

Yup and here we have the white knights that revile the truth and resort to "sexist!" when facts are dropped on them. Yes mathematically there are men in the world that have married for money.

However, it's pretty evident that it occurs much more going the other way; women marrying men for their money. This is common knowledge and in no way is sexist. When you hear the term gold digger what appears in your mind? A man? Ha.
Where are the facts?

We talked about pre nup but in the end love conquered all and didn't sign one.

Told her my good looks isn't for anyone else but hers. Now I'm living the life and posting on SD all day long.

I gotta disagree, I've been married 20 years and sex is better now then when we met..I think if two people give the effort and time..there's no reason to not be able to have your cake and eat it to.

You two cheated on each other at one point

I didn't ask nor want a prenup. Granted me and my wife make very similar. Actually she makes slightly more. I have faith in our marriage and I have faith that if things were to not work out that we can treat each other well.

That being said we have a joint account where we both contribute the same amount each month. This goes toward housing and bills. The extra left over is sent to a joint savings. Then we have our own private banking/savings accounts.

How do vows go for a prenup wedding?

"To have and to hold...until sex becomes stale and I cheat on you."

"For better, or worse...but my "worse" tolerance is pretty low."

"In sickness and in health...unless it's anything greater than allergies or a cold".
Where did you get a copy of my vows?

I don't think you should get married unless you love and trust her enough to give her everything you own. Seriously.

I think that you and I think a lot alike. It's scary.
haha....sentimental, yet wise.

But I wonder about the laws in different areas and how that affects the need for a prenup. There is absolutely no need for me to protect my assets I held prior to marriage, and any inheritance will also not be affected. Unless one commingles those assets with the community property held and earned during the marriage. But that's in Texas.

Last edited:
Marriage isn't a business partnership, you simpleton.

Stop believing that marriage is what you see on MTV and/or Jersey Shore!

So don't treat it like a business arrangement despite the potential to lose half your net worth? Sounds reasonable.

How did the conversation go? How did your partner react to the idea?

I've been with my girl for almost 5 years. I truly think we would be one of the rare couples that never divorce. I'm pretty lucky to have her, she treats me better than I have ever seen a woman treat her man. But I still want a prenup, because a lot can change in 10, 20 years...I want to know I'm staying in the marriage because I want to, not because I'm worried about getting financially assfucked.

Women change dude. Women marrying hoping a man changes and a man gets married hoping she doesn't change. She does. She gains weight IE BULKING. Many men get cut off by their woman from sex. If a woman dedicated her best years as in youth early 20s, she cooks, cleans, is not up on carousel 2.0, she works, would be a good mother, then, you have a decision to make. Her period for fertility is not forever.

As a single man, the game is full of grand central station train wrecks, train wrecks, train wrecks. "Proud single mom" via online profile which translates to skiing down cawk mountain or carousel 2.0. Many women "don't need a man" rhetoric during peak SMV. Once that is squandered, its time to play homemaker. Many women are raised by single moms, no father figure or suffer from banished father syndrome. Higher probability of sloot gonna sloot.

TS, yes, PRENUP the fuck out of it assuming, you own a house, you have a ton of assets, and ZERO liability. Does she have a good job? Does she have absurd liability, student loans? Debt? Has she been out shaking her ass on tables and been a pin cushion for every dong that will give her the time a day? You need to 'vet' a woman; screen the fuck out of her, and yes, if she is a good woman, then have the convo.

How did the conversation go? How did your partner react to the idea?

I've been with my girl for almost 5 years. I truly think we would be one of the rare couples that never divorce. I'm pretty lucky to have her, she treats me better than I have ever seen a woman treat her man. But I still want a prenup, because a lot can change in 10, 20 years...I want to know I'm staying in the marriage because I want to, not because I'm worried about getting financially assfucked.

ehhhh.

I agree but it's a very touchy subject. I say if she's as great as you think forget the prenuptial.

Yea, this is bullshit. You do realize that sexual problems, IE the lack there of, is a HUGE Problem with a large percentage of Married couples right now? There are people that only get it once or twice a year, mostly due to the fact that one partner, usually the woman, suddenly decides she no longer is interested in sex. Boom, your advances go rejected. Over and over and over again. For years on end. Suggest going to counseling? Yea, she wont go because she doesn't feel she has a problem. Any problem there is, is your problem not hers..

So yea, getting divorced over continual sexual rejection from your SO is perfectly understandable and legit. Continually getting rejected can have adverse affects on a person and their confidence. Also continual reject can lead to infidelity temptation.

Fuck sexual problems. Your scenario is really bringing up communication problems. If your wife isn't willing to talk things through with you or see a counselor then your relationship clearly has major communication problems and probably did at the start as well.

A loving couple with great communication skills will work shit out regardless. Even if her sex drive goes to shit, she will still be attuned to your needs. Honestly, how much effort is it for a woman to give a BJ a few times a week? If she doesn't give a shit about your needs you have bigger problems then just her sex drive.

haha....sentimental, yet wise.

But I wonder about the laws in different areas and how that affects the need for a prenup. There is absolutely no need for me to protect my assets I have prior to marriage, and any inheritance will also not be affected. Unless one commingles those assets with the community property held and earned during the marriage. But that's in Texas.

That's exactly the same as the laws in China. If it was yours before the marriage, it's yours. Anything after that is 50/50 of the present assets at the time of divorce and 20-30% child support provided by you to the custodial parent (if she gets your kid) each month. But in Ph I have no idea what the laws entail. I know my wife's uncle and aunt had to wait several years and a lot of cash in legal fees to get divorced so they didn't bother. If you got married there, it's probably not much.

I think people get married too early in life never really having lived for themselves first.
I don't know about that. People used to get married at 18-20 years old. They had the responsibility and maturity to do it.

I think today that it's the way we raise the kids. They grow up not being able to be mature, be responsible etc. Some people don't mature until 30, 40 or ever. I saw one late 30's guy still talking about drinkin and partying. Had some gray hair. It was kinda pathetic. I felt sorry for him.

Because it's not at all common for a rich woman, to marry a poor or middle income man, and then the man leave her and take half the shit. What is a common scenario however, is for low to middle income women, marrying a rich/wealthy man, and taking half his shit.

+1

Why Women File 80 Percent of Divorces
According to the National Center for Health Statistics, about 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce, and about 80 percent of the divorces are initiated by women. That 50 percent is often quoted and it is probably on the high side, but it is illuminating that 80 percent of the divorces are filed by the wife.
http://www.divorcesource.com/blog/why-women-file-80-percent-of-divorces/

As a single male, this is the sort of shit men need to screen and screen fucking hard. Today, it is blatantly obvious to 'netflix and chill' > dinner and dating. Why put pussy on hold? I know there is a prevalent amount of Political Correctness, language policing, and victimhood but, what is the truth?

Click spoiler tags:

You got women late 20s or 30+ running through a series of men. You have third wave feminism to thank, the so called clown college women studies and liberal arts majors, "i don't need a man" rhetoric until of course, playboy actually stops calling.

One of the biggest issues is female entitlement:

"As OK Cupid has demonstrated, women rate 80 percent of men below average."
It cannot be stressed enough that female dating advice is aimed at ALPHAS and concerns how women wish ALPHAS would behave. It isn't aimed at the majority of men, because to women, the majority of men simply don't figure into their calculations at all. As OK Cupid has demonstrated, women rate 80 percent of men below average.
http://drhelen.blogspot.no/2011/06/vox-at-alpha-game-dont-listen-to-female.html

And there we have it. More entitlement. There is some that speculate; if you had 100 men and women on a deserted island, 80% of the women would sleep with the top 20% of men.

Personality is so individual and not everyone is compatible. Contrary to gender neutrality, to PC, to leftist propaganda, it simply does not work.

Sharing the chores can lead to divorce, study says
According to the Telegraph, a new study out of Norway has found that divorce rates are as much as 50 per cent higher among couples that share the load equally, compared with households where women do the majority of the chores. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life...an-lead-to-divorce-study-says/article4574207/

What the link shows is that, in a perfect world, everything is fair and equal. Ironically enough, not all things, people are equal, and what men or women respond to are entirely different.

It is funny. As a single man, you are constantly screening and cutting off women. You have to protect your time. A woman either reciprocates or she does not.

A woman says, "I am not like that,' what she means to say is, "I am not like that WITH YOU." During a woman's reign of terror during peak sexual market value, she is bombarded with male attention, male validation, sex, free dinners, money, and a parade of attention until one day, it just stops.

@ TS - Vet' your woman. If you are going to marry her, you must be BOLD and BLUNT. This is what is up. I FEEL ______________________________! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< INSERT POINT HERE....!

I will not be a cuck. I will not be Captain Save a Hoe. I wont raise some woman's babies. I wont foot her bills. I wont play homemaker with 'sloot gonna sloot.' I will run fucking wild while single, I will screen hard as fuck, and I will only involve myself with a good woman. At this stage of my life, I do not see the value in the business arrangement of marriage nor do I see it for spending money on women PERIOD. It simply is too dicey. Its a guarantee for her entitlement that if shit goes tits up, she has access to your resources FOREVER.

Marry there girl if you feel intuitively you must. Not based upon Sherbro or being chicken shit scared she will leave. Never act out of a place of fear. If she will leave cause she doesn't get the ring, she will bail when more discontentment comes in or she gets bored. If a prenup makes you feel safer, tell her but, know, the courts have over ruled prenups.

Back