Anyone here marry with a prenup?

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
How did the conversation go? How did your partner react to the idea?

I've been with my girl for almost 5 years. I truly think we would be one of the rare couples that never divorce. I'm pretty lucky to have her, she treats me better than I have ever seen a woman treat her man. But I still want a prenup, because a lot can change in 10, 20 years...I want to know I'm staying in the marriage because I want to, not because I'm worried about getting financially assfucked.

I've been with my girl for almost 5 years. I truly think we would be one of the rare couples that never divorce. I'm pretty lucky to have her, she treats me better than I have ever seen a woman treat her man. But I still want a prenup, because a lot can change in 10, 20 years...I want to know I'm staying in the marriage because I want to, not because I'm worried about getting financially assfucked.

Do it. Getting a pre nup isn't going in to fail. If anything a pre nup will solidify the marriage and help keep it together.

Its bs.

Just funnel money now into a offshore account, put property in someones else's name you can trust.

Why get married then? Tax reasons? lol

If you're a good man or woman, you're doing it to build a solid family unit to build a stable future and provide a good role model for children.

If you're a shitty woman, you're doing it to live a life of leisure chilling at home while you're provided for, only to later leave the man and get half his shit.

If you're a good man or woman, you're doing it to build a solid family unit to build a stable future and provide a good role model for children.

If you're a shitty woman, you're doing it to live a life of leisure chilling at home while you're provided for, only to later leave the man and get half his shit.

Having kids and building a solid family unit sounds like a commitment for life to me.

I agree with your second thought about there being shitty reasons for women to get married tho.

Having kids and building a solid family unit sounds like a commitment for life to me.

I agree with your second thought about there being shitty reasons for women to get married tho.

People change over time though. It's not like the woman is going to be locked into the same mindset from when she was getting married, forever. So make the choice easier for her, take away the economic incentive for divorce and solidify your marriage.

How do vows go for a prenup wedding?

"To have and to hold...until sex becomes stale and I cheat on you."

"For better, or worse...but my "worse" tolerance is pretty low."

"In sickness and in health...unless it's anything greater than allergies or a cold".

How do vows go for a prenup wedding?

"To have and to hold...until sex becomes stale and I cheat on you."

"For better, or worse...but my "worse" tolerance is pretty low."

"In sickness and in health...unless it's anything greater than allergies or a cold".

uh... what?

Yes- she was a bit quiet for a couple of minutes but I explained to her why she should not get ANY of what I own and made prior to her. She understood.

I love how you only mention shitty women lol.

People change over time though. It's not like the woman is going to be locked into the same mindset from when she was getting married, forever. So make the choice easier for her, take away the economic incentive for divorce and solidify your marriage.

You've come a long way since Boise dime days.

I love how you only mention shitty women lol.

Because it's not at all common for a rich woman, to marry a poor or middle income man, and then the man leave her and take half the shit. What is a common scenario however, is for low to middle income women, marrying a rich/wealthy man, and taking half his shit.

I think people get married too early in life never really having lived for themselves first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back