• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Anyone here know what the Arnis 'infrastructure' is like in China, Japan, and Thailand?

I don't think I need to say much more past it's obvious, your OP needs some serious fucking work if you want any responses from us in this subsection.

So, either
A. go work on your OP so we know what the FUCK you're asking about

B. get bent

C. this thread is now about how I want the M9s from Black Lagoon. Anyone here have an M9 or the 92FS and have an opinion on them? @My Spot ?
I have an italian made 92fs that I love, best single action trigger I've ever felt, except maybe for a P229. Only thing I've done is change the plastic guide rod for a stainless steel one. No rails, no red dots, no lights. Just a basic ass badass die hard pistol.

Maybe we should all learn stick fighting to protect our countries then. Hey, do you happen to know the Arnis infrastructure in those 3 countries?
MLdE0Wt.gif

Except that you're wrong about that.
No he is correct. Stick fighting is a martial art as it closely resembles stand up. If you were learning how to defend your home with a sword or a Roman Testudo shield formation it would be weapons and tactics. As you were asking about the state of the training infrastructure of your stick fighting which is a stand up martial art it would come under the Stand Up Forum, and not the Weapons and Tactics sub forum.

Back