• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone here know what the Arnis 'infrastructure' is like in China, Japan, and Thailand?

Livingenergy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Are there more and better training places than in Western countries? Are they comparable to the ones in the Phillipines?

Any help about this would be greatly appreciated!

Japan you basically can't own a firearm to the point they were talking about shipping in western hunters to kill the wild pigs around Fukushima.

Japan you basically can't own a firearm to the point they were talking about shipping in western hunters to kill the wild pigs around Fukushima.

Do you actually read the title of the threads you reply to?

Do you actually read the title of the threads you reply to?
Do you read the subsection you post in?

You’re in the weapons and tactics forum. Ie, guns.

EDIT:
Also your very own title makes mention of Japan. And you’re in the WEAPONS and tactics forum. Fix yo fucking subject and opening post before this sub forum roasts your ass some more like a good pig roast in Hawaii.

Do you read the subsection you post in?

You’re in the weapons and tactics forum. Ie, guns.

EDIT:
Also your very own title makes mention of Japan. And you’re in the WEAPONS and tactics forum. Fix yo fucking subject and opening post before this sub forum roasts your ass some more like a good pig roast in Hawaii.

There are other threads about melee weapons in this section.

As for the last paragraph...you're ghetto...and cooky...and probably a teenager...or worse, a teenager stuck in an adult's body.

As for the last paragraph...you're ghetto...and cooky...and probably a teenager...or worse, a teenager stuck in an adult's body.
We shouldn’t have to Google search shit for a topic you start smart one.

Redo your damn OP and you might get some help. And frankly, it should probably be in the regular stand up forum moron.

You’re also off, by, 100% on all of your assumptions so try again muppet.

We shouldn’t have to Google search shit for a topic you start smart one.

Redo your damn OP and you might get some help. And frankly, it should probably be in the regular stand up forum moron.

You’re also off, by, 100% on all of your assumptions so try again muppet.

Yep, definitely ghetto.

I don't think I need to say much more past it's obvious, your OP needs some serious fucking work if you want any responses from us in this subsection.

So, either
A. go work on your OP so we know what the FUCK you're asking about

B. get bent

C. this thread is now about how I want the M9s from Black Lagoon. Anyone here have an M9 or the 92FS and have an opinion on them? @My Spot ?

Are there more and better training places than in Western countries? Are they comparable to the ones in the Phillipines?

No one knows what this is, elaborate on it instead of telling people to google it you entitled little dork.

You want to learn how to fight with sticks and you're calling @Gregolian a teenager in an adults body.

1. Gregolian would wreck your shit in any form of combat

2. You watch too much Ninja Turtles

3. You come in to a forum we all commonly travel and start insulting people, definitely not a good way to get ahead on a Forum.

Last edited:
I don't think I need to say much more past it's obvious, your OP needs some serious fucking work if you want any responses from us in this subsection.

So, either
A. go work on your OP so we know what the FUCK you're asking about

B. get bent

C. this thread is now about how I want the M9s from Black Lagoon. Anyone here have an M9 or the 92FS and have an opinion on them? @My Spot ?
I like them except for the safety.

big-lebowski-wtf.gif

Lots of losers in this section. Must be gun wielding rednecks from the US...or loser school shooters.

Back