Anyone here feel bad for Honda?

I feel bad for Ronda

I dont get why people hate her so much, she is emotionally unstable and being famouse probably fucked her mind but come one

is not like she is hitler or something, what is your problem guys

It's not fun to watch anyone get destroyed like that.

I feel bad for her in the way I felt bad for Forest Griffin. It was just kind of sad to see even though I'm not a fan of her and didn't want her to win. I think she should just retire and leave all this behind, and likewise the fans and UFC should just move on and leave her alone to do that.

Hard to feel bad for someone who had the means to work with the very best coaches money can buy to round out her game the past couple of years...but instead was complacent and stuck with that joke Edmund. All she had to do is get COMPETENT with the technical aspect of boxing ( enough to defend it reasonably well), and develop some takedowns that involve shooting low...but she didn't bother.

She can't do that. She is too dumb to have a real coach. Head movement + footwork + striking = a confused, sad panda Ronda.

I absolutely can't stand Ronda and was extremely satisfied when holly knocked her out.

But I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel a little bit bad for her tonight. It's crazy when you think about the circumstances in her life, her emotionally abusive and tyrannical mother, her father's suicide, being built up by the UFC/media, etc. it was like the perfect recipe for the meltdown she's had.

Nope. It was the best possible outcome. She blamed the media for her loss against Holly so she goes and does zero media and gets in the best shape of her life. She loses in 48 seconds and doesn't have anyone to blame but herself and her training.

She thought she was better than everyone but turns out she was a one trick pony and got served some humble pie.

Not really she just made 3 million dollars for 1 minutes work

Feels bad man. As if she had no business in the fight game in the first place. Obviously can't take a punch, yet alone strike half decently. I was hoping to see a competitive fight, actually rooting for her to pull it off but this was just embarrassing. Cant say that I didn't see it coming, though. She's inherently bad at striking and it has very little to do with Edmond. Considering all the circumstances and everything that she's been through, at this point in her career, switching camps wouldn't make any difference at all. She's done.

Meh. I feel bad. Then people post all the pics and gifs of her being a jerk to everyone and I start to laugh again.

I'm a fan, but watching her get chewed up and swallowed by the machine she built is incredibly intriguing.

No, because i like to see bad people fail. Ronda failed. I'm happy about it.

I feel like Travis is going to be pulling out of his next fight with injuries.

Travis is goin to be pulling out of a lot more than just fights after tonight :icon_lol: He's not anchoring himself to that trainwreck. I give them 6 months tops.

<{cruzshake}>

"Not once in a life time Once EVER"
You obviously missed the point of that statement. He didn't mean she had the skills of a "once ever" athlete. He meant that she was an athlete with a "once ever" level of public attraction and curiosity. Context is yer friend.

im kanda feeling bad for Ronda.....

SIKE

IM HAPPY AS FUCK THAT WAS A NICE BEATDOWN, I ENJOYED EVERY SECOND!!!

Back