Anyone here feel bad for Honda?

No she made multiple milions for one training camp and 1 minute of fighting in the one year.

I re-watched some of her commercials....don't fee bad at all. (That and how much she made from the fight.)

Feeling bad for someone making $3 mil plus PPV bonuses in less than a minute. Stupid people lol

Maybe if she did press and humbled herself then sure. But this entire, "me against the world" nonsense was too much. But no, she went on shows, which she picked herself and said she still felt undefeated. And then ran out of doing press tonight.

She can piss off.

Why? She made minimum $3 million for playing heavy bag for 40 seconds. She's wealthy, relatively healthy, and will probably still be given bit parts in movies playing the tough girl.

As soon as you start to feel bad, just ask yourself...would she share the same sympathy towards her opponents if the tables were turned? I can answer that question in one simple gif
Ronda-Rousey.jpg

I can't deny that the day Holly knocked Honda was the happiest day of my MMA fan life.

Today isn't a happy day. Can't tell why
Can't say I feel bad. Honostly, I couldn't stop laughing for 10 mins after Herb called that shit

she made 3million, she touched gloves, i'm ready to move on and i wish her the best in the future.

I both enjoyed watching her get torched and feel bad for her. Edmund has pulled some Rasputin shit on her. Her striking is appalling and not just for a professional.

You'd have to be an autist to not feel a little bit bad.

She got 3 mil she'll get over it with some travis babies and a starbucks latte. I pray nunes dosent get popped cuz it will give rondas fight career life whem she just needs to retire.

Back