Anyone here feel bad for Honda?

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I can't deny that the day Holly knocked Honda was the happiest day of my MMA fan life.

Today isn't a happy day. Can't tell why

Not at all.

i feel like i reborn today ,i hope i will never have to hear nor see her ever again

I don't feel bad for Ronda, I feel bad for the fans. This should have been a decent fight but that bum Edmond didn't teach her shit in the past year.

Yeah I was ecstatic when Holly KTFO'd her, but for some reason it isn't the same. Maybe Goldie's exit has me in my feels or something

I feel like Travis is going to be pulling out of his next fight with injuries.

<{cruzshake}>

"Not once in a life time Once EVER"

Great PPV....I'd pay to see it again..even if it was free..lol

I was a hater and the Holm KO was super satisfying but tonight was pretty sad. Seeing her get her face pounded in repeatedly and winging her punches desperately was not fun to watch.

'Lil bit.

Calling it now though. USADA will bust Nunes.

I feel bad for Travis. Who wants to deal with that shit right now, lol

I can't deny that the day Holly knocked Honda was the happiest day of my MMA fan life.

It's like I just posted in another thread. After the Holly fight it was fun to kick her when she was down. But now it doesn't really feel right to kick her when she's dead.

Nah. She will be fine. It would have been a lot worse if she got Ko'd.

Yes I do. Like my gf said she just became a has been in 48 seconds. She is defenitly suicidal too so I hope she is around people who are gonna take care of her.

Hard to feel bad for someone who had the means to work with the very best coaches money can buy to round out her game the past couple of years...but instead was complacent and stuck with that joke Edmund. All she had to do is get COMPETENT with the technical aspect of boxing ( enough to defend it reasonably well), and develop some takedowns that involve shooting low...but she didn't bother.

I feel bad only because it was like watching someone beat up a retarded kid at school- there was really no sporting element to this fight- she shouldn't have been in there.

feel bad for her health not the loss, she does get 3million dollers plus ppv but even then id way rather have a working brain

I wasn't too happy about what happened.

Back