Anyone guess Mark Hunt's current training weight?

Looks around 285-295 lbs in the pic to me, 309 lbs sounds a bit to big.

Dude is like 5'9" and weighs 300 pounds of mostly bone and muscle.

If there was ever a human bowling ball its Mark Hunt.

Mark Hunt weighs 184 pounds more then me!

I saw him at the gym on Friday and the rumour was that he was around 150kg though I guessed 140 and looks like I was right

This doesn't surprise anyone who has known or had somoan friends. They are HUGE people. And not just in a fat way. Their bones are extremely big.

Not surprised at all.

561fd7cef0d211e2b9da22000a1faf53_7.jpg

300 lbs of sex

Dude's a Pacific Islander, his body composition is naturally different than most other nationalities. Calling him unhealthy because he doesn't have a low body fat % ignores the divergence that Islanders have gone through as a result of being isolated from the rest of the world for a significant time. Mark Hunt probably looks like Brad Pitt to Samoan chicks.

Hunt belongs in heavyweight. To al those who say he should cut to 205 you obviously haven't seen him in his early kickboxing days again Phil ***an, Rony Sefo & Big Clay Aumitagi. He was a lot slimmer and was still around 110-115kg...Hunt would have to cut of his left leg to make 205.

the gene that makes him enjoy eating a lot?

That's ecto talk...
Now now he's not a blob, nor is he that fat when compared to some other heavies (nelson). He has a colossal frame, which means he can carry ALOT of muscle naturally. He didn't beat overeem in tug of war for nothing.

I can say "oh he just eats so much I'm his height 185 with abs", my stomach probably fills up with hunts morning snack, and everything he eats is stored compared to nothing of mine.

Just because everyone can drop bodyfat to whatever level doesn't mean it's going to be as easy for everyone.

Or who go crazy batshit, or who get dementia or etc etc..

Face it happens to fighters too, it's a known symptom

It happens to anyone doing sports at that weight. Your joints just can't handle it and your heart prolly isn't psyched about it either. Then add blows to the head and you've found the best way to not have to worry about social security being around when you're that age.

Dude's a Pacific Islander, his body composition is naturally different than most other nationalities. Calling him unhealthy because he doesn't have a low body fat % ignores the divergence that Islanders have gone through as a result of being isolated from the rest of the world for a significant time. Mark Hunt probably looks like Brad Pitt to Samoan chicks.

Dude, he was just fat, maybe he couldn't look shredded like Phil Davis, but if you honestly think he just can't burn fat for some reason then you really should take some basic science classes.

I wish they would add a super heavyweight division just so the real monsters can fight.

Back