Anyone guess Mark Hunt's current training weight?

I'd love to know how thick his bones are compared to the average 5'10" male. WAR HUNT!

A 5'10 guy will weigh 155ish lean, this is without notable muscle or fat, pretty much their frame weight. I wouldn't be surprised if hunt was 30, 40 pounds heavier, maybe more.

hunto_zpsed6aaea0.gif

now lets hope hunt CRACKS big foot, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaheeeeeeeeehheaheaaaaaa

Might be a stupid question but could it be that his training with a weighted vest or something?

Pretty sure a lot of that gain from the staph-infection that had him sitting around.

Just saw that on twitter. Thanks for doing the conversion for me. They should just make this fight a one off at SHW, fuck it.

Honestly, not a terrible idea with these two. Both would weigh in around 295lb. Never happen in the UFC though.

The UFC needs to start lobbying to get rid of the 265lb limit. It's a farce because it basically punishes guys like Hunt for carrying extra body fat.

He's got a big frame, but he can easily lose weight. This is not difficult to do unless he has a serious medical condition, in which case, he probably wouldn't be an athlete. His diet is just shit and doesn't train as hard as you'd think.

I guess Fedor was a lazy fatass as well.

Holy shit! Its crazy that this guy can move at all without getting a heart attack. I mean the guy is 5.10, and 140kg of fat.

Dem tongan/maori genes my friend.

They come straight out of the factory with a thicker bone density and
granite chins.

Over 300lbs?? Hard to believe from that pic

I want to see a rematch with Reem

A 5'10 guy will weigh 155ish lean, this is without notable muscle or fat, pretty much their frame weight. I wouldn't be surprised if hunt was 30, 40 pounds heavier, maybe more.

no they won't.

LOL at anyone gullible enough to believe he's 309 in that pic.

You're gonna tell me he cuts 45 pounds to look like this...

Not 45lbs but he does dehydrate to make weight, or atleast he did for the Struve fight. Would rather see him drop bodyfat to make weight though.

Mark Hunt weighed in at 301 pounds for the arm wrestling/tug-of-war competition. It's really not hard to believe that he's 309 pounds having a staph infection in his leg. Anyone who can't see that knows nothing about both Mark Hunt's career and anatomy in general.

Hunt was about 250 pounds in his early (early) kickboxing days and quite lean. He was dwarfed by Le Banner in their first fight.

Time passes so quick if you're an MMA fan.

6 months waiting for a fight passes just like that *Snaps Finger*.

Just yesterday he had that big staph infection or whatever it was.

WAR HUNT

Perhaps this was already stated on this thread, but Hunt is coming off an injury layoff and major surgeries, meaning that he wasn't training/dieting for many months since his last fight. It's very commendable that he wants to get back into action, especially against a tough opponent.

I'm hoping that Zuffa will extend to him the same help they offered to Cyborg, in providing Dolce's services for nutrition/weight loss advice. I'm not a fan of Dolce's methods, but I think that Hunt could benefit from someone (maybe not necessarily Dolce) from outside his camp, pushing him to get back into fighting shape.

Back