Anyone guess Mark Hunt's current training weight?

Next mystery question. How is it possible that a guy who weighs 300+ pounds wears only 2XL t-shirts?

Dude, he was just fat, maybe he couldn't look shredded like Phil Davis, but if you honestly think he just can't burn fat for some reason then you really should take some basic science classes.

Pulp-Fiction-Jules.jpg

"I wouldn't go so far as to call the
brother fat. He's got a weight
problem. What's the ***** gonna
do, he's Samoan.'

Holy shit! Its crazy that this guy can move at all without getting a heart attack. I mean the guy is 5.10, and 140kg of fat.

he's a pacific islander, thats their build. They have larger frames. He has a lot of fat but he could never weigh below 185

It happens to anyone doing sports at that weight. Your joints just can't handle it and your heart prolly isn't psyched about it either. Then add blows to the head and you've found the best way to not have to worry about social security being around when you're that age.

That should be in the players handbook LMAO

The part about social security that is

"Following the Pacific Islander stereotype, Hunt can't be harmed by non-magical means and moves as if he's unaware that his body is carrying 100 extra pounds. It's possible Mark Hunt is a terminator robot wrapped in too many human disguises."
-seanbaby

dude should cut carbs for 3 weeks

we need slimmer hunt

That's ecto talk...
Now now he's not a blob, nor is he that fat when compared to some other heavies (nelson). He has a colossal frame, which means he can carry ALOT of muscle naturally. He didn't beat overeem in tug of war for nothing.

I can say "oh he just eats so much I'm his height 185 with abs", my stomach probably fills up with hunts morning snack, and everything he eats is stored compared to nothing of mine.

Just because everyone can drop bodyfat to whatever level doesn't mean it's going to be as easy for everyone.

Hunt has talked about enjoying eating.

Naw the guy is pretty damn fat at 310....

Dude's a Pacific Islander, his body composition is naturally different than most other nationalities. Calling him unhealthy because he doesn't have a low body fat % ignores the divergence that Islanders have gone through as a result of being isolated from the rest of the world for a significant time. Mark Hunt probably looks like Brad Pitt to Samoan chicks.

+1 Please promise me you'll post more often

Holy hell that's heavy. He doesn't even look horrendously out of shape in that picture. Dude must be packing on more muscle for a rainy day.

Can't wait to see him tag that overpass of a chin Bigfoot has.

It's not necessarily that Pacific Islanders are genetically fatter, but they do carry their weight pretty well. I have a friend from Guam and he's 5'3 about 260 and I have a hard time considering him obese, because he doesn't really look it.

Don't get me wrong, the dude loves his food, they just carry it differently.

You sure that 309lbs isn't including the weights in his hands and the weight on his back?

I know he's said he cuts to make 265, but there's no way his walk around weight is 44lbs over the HW weight limit. His training and diet simply aren't hard enough for him to be shredding that kind of weight away in camp.

On the other hand, if you consider that fact that he's carrying like 10lbs of dumbbells and probably a 10-20lb weighted backpack, that gives him 20-30lbs of extra weight he's carrying around and 309 suddenly becomes 279-289 for his body weight which is much more reasonable.

I'm sure he just meant he's training at 309lbs so that come fight night he feels much faster when he's fighting at 280 or whatever

I'd love to know how thick his bones are compared to the average 5'10" male. WAR HUNT!

Mark and Roy Nelson don't give a shit about the Dolce Diet... That's my humble take.

If we could see their diet plan, I am sure it includes bacon smoothies, 12 meals a day, 20 ounce t-bones for breakfast and sugar pie as a post training snack...

That's probably why they have that brutal punching power. Their center of gravity is in the stomach.

LOL at anyone gullible enough to believe he's 309 in that pic.

You're gonna tell me he cuts 45 pounds to look like this...

the guys in the NFL who are 300+ are not < 6' tall.

Yup. I can't find one guy on an NFL roster who is 300+ pounds and 6 feet or shorter and NFL players are the most muscular guys in the world (outside of bodybuilders), linemen having the most pronounced combo of muscle and fat.

Hunt isn't anywhere close to 300 pounds in that pic.

Back