Anyone giving TJ a shot at winning.

A lot of unanswered questions concerning TJ here. He is obviously elite. So he obviously has a good chance of winning. But, the rust and age are huge. And is he actually clean now?

Cheering for Sandhagen, and he will be my Tapology pick.

Let's go!

Placed - 2 Team Parlay
To Win $ 518.57
Miranda Maverick (-140)
Miranda Maverick vs Maycee Barber
T.J. Dillashaw (+160)
Cory Sandhagen vs T.J. Dillashaw

If he's as good as he was before, then I think he should be the favourite here. But it's really hard to say, because he's had a long lay-off, the whole EPO fiasco, and he got knocked out in his last fight. I think his chin/defence is probably the worst part of his game, and after the layoff and other factors, he's definitely not gonna be any better now that he's older. I see him getting finished early unless he's miraculously still the TJ of old.

This is a weird fight for me.. TJ was really good.. popped for juice and had 2 years off... Is he going to come back even close to his former self..Pre-suspension TJ beats Sandhagen IMO.. Not sure about now.
If anyone gives him no shot, they are lying to themselves

They don't hate TJ because of the EPO bro. It's because of this:

LazyMarriedAfricanrockpython-size_restricted.gif
and this
the-gorgeous-couple-t-j-dillashaw-and-rebecca-dillashaw-on-their-wedding-day-1533795732.jpg

iu

He’s on the wrong side of 30, hasn’t fought in two years, and is supposedly off the juice. He’s got no chance.

He’s on the wrong side of 30, hasn’t fought in two years, and is supposedly off the juice. He’s got no chance.

this
and he's coming off a TKO loss

literally has nothing positive going into this fight for him

if this was the HW division, I wouldn't factor in the age too too much... but in bantamweight? 35 years old is way too old for the speed you need in this division

Back