Anyone get a bit annoyed with the Diaz bros constantly turning down fights?

120wrestling

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Am I the only one who gets annoyed by their antics? Nate fought 3x in the last 12 months so I'm not too annoyed by him. But Nick Diaz hasn't won a fight since my grandma graduated high school. Just how often are we willing to pay $60 to see Nick lose to a superior fighter in a non competitive UD? (Not me though I stream ilegally, whats up)

All kidding aside, I just want to see Nick fight and i'm annoyed by him always turning down fights. He's still riding the wave he created by beating fruit loops in Elite XC and Strikeforce, those waves faded out a long time ago and now he needs some new shit to make fans care. You can only go so long on a losing streak before people just stop giving a fuck about you.

No I get annoyed when people don't recognize them as the GOATs and don't admit Nate is up 2-0 vs Conor

nick-diaz-smile.jpg

No.

Don't care if they ever fight again :cool:

Anyway, I'd rather fighters hold out for the right money than fight and whine afterwards about not getting enough money.

They're entitled jokers. When have they won a fight recently? Post fight they will say 'hey i won that fight' although they lost.

Anyone think what would happen if everyone started doing this?

I'm cool with Nate. Nick sure likes to play the victim though.

I've bought every Diaz PPV. I don't give a fuck if they fight or not. I hope they negotiate for that Bieber money. That lil Jon money. That TMT money. 1,2, 5.

Real quick, shout out to my boys Nick, Gil, Jake, Cesar Gracie Jiu Jitsu, CBD oil for it's regeneration properties, Wheaties for fueling champions (except for punk ass bitches that can't even make weight), Nintendo Switch for letting us play Mario Cart at home or abroad, dark chocolate for being hydrogenated, Santa for bringing presents to every kid in every single time zone simultaneously, snow for being magical and allowing for a white Christmas, gift cards for being the go-to last minute emergency Christmas gift, and Tommy Toe Hold for making you read this in his fake version of Nate Diaz voice.

Stockton 209 motherfucka what. WHAT.

<nick> fuck you georges </nick>

As a fan of them im not annoyed but id like to see them fight more so i kinda wish they'd fight more but at te same time...i kinda respect them wanting the big money fights so im on the fence

you mean like with them only wanting big name fights? Other fighters do it to but get hated on for it I don't mind Nick doing it I do with Nate though for some reason. With Nate I just see him as someone who still has something to prove and can be a top tier fighter. Nick on the other hand I really don't see him being a top tier fighter anymore at WW or MW he can put on some decent fights but nothing left for him to do.

Nick moved up to fight the GOAT, after just fighting another GOAT, and this time the GOAT he fought was roided to the gills...

he has earned the right to call his shots.

Nick moved up to fight the GOAT, after just fighting another GOAT, and this time the GOAT he fought was roided to the gills...

he has earned the right to call his shots.
roided to the gills lol, what exactly constitutes "roided to the gills"

Back