Anyone get a bit annoyed with the Diaz bros constantly turning down fights?

Nick acts like he's on the level of someone like Fedor, GSP and Anderson despite being on a big losing streak and never winning UFC gold. For him to to say he's only going to fight for a title or a big fight, I can understand his mindset but he's not in a position to always do that with his losing streak. If he truly wants to fight, he needs to take some lesser fights and win. Nick himself though said he hates fighting and doesn't like do it unless he has to. Which brings me to the next question. Why did everyone fight so hard for him to get his license back when he doesn't even want to fight?

Nate is pretty active but now that he's had a taste of the Conor payday, he's going to be extremely difficult to work with. He thinks he's worth millions when he fights now when 75% of that was Conor. I definitely think he deserves a bump in pay and I'm sure it's hard to fight for less money after but that's just how it is. Like Nick though, he says he hates fighting so I guess they are just going so sit out.

I don't think you understand the concept of 'Greatest Of All Time'. By definition, there can be only one. And even if AS wasn't a cheater, and therefore not even in the GOAT conversation, AS still wasn't close to being the GOAT. GOAT's don't lose in their prime. GOAT's don't get dropped from their contracts for losing.
This isn't something that you can measure objectively, and the common dispute here as has been for years, is that either Anderson or GSP is GOAT, with Jones joining the discussions in the last few years.

Anderson was obviously unanimously the GOAT, but since his failed test, GSP has well surpassed him for that title in a lot of people's opinion. Keyword 'opinion'.

This isn't basketball where there is a unanimous GOAT in Michael Jordan, even then- hardcore basketball fans will tell you that Bill Russell is the true GOAT. It is all subjective, so you can't sit here and say that "there can be only one" when opinions vary, even though it may be true by definition.

If their fans don't get annoyed with their world class bitching and moaning, they won't get annoyed with the bitching out.

Nick moved up to fight the GOAT, after just fighting another GOAT, and this time the GOAT he fought was roided to the gills...

he has earned the right to call his shots.
He's the only man in the world to have fought both GSP and Anderson Silva.

Both were shitty fights.

This isn't something that you can measure objectively, and the common dispute here as has been for years, is that either Anderson or GSP is GOAT, with Jones joining the discussions in the last few years.

Anderson was obviously unanimously the GOAT, but since his failed test, GSP has well surpassed him for that title in a lot of people's opinion. Keyword 'opinion'.

This isn't basketball where there is a unanimous GOAT in Michael Jordan, even then- hardcore basketball fans will tell you that Bill Russell is the true GOAT. It is all subjective, so you can't sit here and say that "there can be only one" when opinions vary, even though it may be true by definition.

Can you point me to a poll that had Anderson beating Fedor? As I recall, there isn't one (unless it's one done by the UFC made to market their fighters).

I'd share my opinion about it.

For 20 millions.

I'm a Diaz fan but listening to interviews I personally believe they don't fight as often because they are jealous of the money Conor makes. Especially Nate, Nick you have to lay off a bit he's been suspended for the last 18 months and looking at his snapchat ect he's just out partying enjoying what he didn't do in his 20's. I think the reason he denied the lawler/Woodley offer because he probably knew he couldn't get in the right shape by fight time with the amount of time he's had off and the money that was offered alone was enough to make him say no. Conor made 1m with win bonuses and Nate made $500k with no win bonus. Nicks defiantly proved he's more of a money fight than conor and look at the money they use to offer him? Conors been in the ufc for 3/4 years now and look at the difference? Nick said it from day 1 that he'll never turn down but when he realized the company and the other fighter are making a lot more money than him then what the fuck? his recent losses to gsp, condit silva ect though doesn't help his demands nowdays.

In a fan Nick I've gave up on tho if Nate wants to fight awesome I'll watch it not whatever there's a evrnt almost every week I'll get my MMA Fix Somehow

diaz brother truth:

They don't fight beause deep in their heart they know they are the old guard and would get destroyed by modern day talent.

therefore they want to keep their "aura" of being a good fighter unscathed.

/thread.

diaz brother truth:

They don't fight beause deep in their heart they know they are the old guard and would get destroyed by modern day talent.

therefore they want to keep their "aura" of being a good fighter unscathed.

/thread.

<bball2>

Back