Anyone feel bad for Jones after the fight?

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
The crowd was booing him pretty hard while being interviewed in the ring post-fight.

I kind of felt bad for him.

Whether you believe he won or lost, the guy just fought all out in a war, and took some serious punishment. He could barely speak, his mouth was so swollen up.

I don't think he deserved to be booed like that.

yeah he is getting a lof hate, he's not a judge just a fighter everyone wanted him to lose, survives a tough fight gets the nod and everyone says he didn't deserve the win.

If anything the judges should have been booed. I would not have booed Jones.

Yea let's feel sorry for a guy that chokes out his opponent and then drops him silly, throws cheap little dirty front kicks that has potential to ruin a guys career and then as well loves to take down his opponent and smash their faces in with his razor sharp elbows.

Yea let's also feel sorry for that guy whom is twice the size of his opponent with a physical height and reach advantage. The same Bully that has rag doll the majority of his opponents... Ugh no just no!

Jon Jones finally got a taste of his own medicine and I love it.

boo-urns-o.gif

Yea let's feel sorry for a guy that chokes out his opponent and then drops him silly, throws cheap little dirty front kicks that has potential to ruin a guys career and then as well loves to take down his opponent and smash their faces in with his razor sharp elbows.

Yea let's also feel sorry for that guy whom is twice the size of his opponent with a physical height and reach advantage. The same guy that has rag doll the majority of his opponents... Ugh no just no!

3oe2h0.jpg

Um...No. His image is the bad guy whether he created it and/or likes it or not.

I understand the controversy due to it being a close fight, but the guy just fought in one of the most entertaining LHW title fights in years.

You would think at least the crowd would've appreciated THAT much--that he fought his heart out and gave them a very entertaining fight. But they booed him pretty much the entire time he was talking, and even after he said "God bless you" to them. haha

These crowds are pretty harsh nowadays. lol

Yea let's also feel sorry for that guy whom is twice the size of his opponent with a physical height and reach advantage. The same Bully that has rag doll the majority of his opponents... Ugh no just no!

Jon Jones finally got a taste of his own medicine and I love it.

LMAO. literally LMFAOOOOOOOO

not sure if SOOO butthurt or just SOOOOOO Stupid

He wasn't bood too hard. I could hear some boos and cheers, but all I could remember was the cheers. It wasn't like say Phil Davis getting the decision over Lyoto, everyone was booing him even when he was talking. There was no respect there.

He doesn't help when he spews that "Embrace my warrior spirit crap"

He needs to STFU..Thank god and tell everyone how tough his opponent was..

The worst is when they boo a guy that loses and gets their ass kicked.

Remember when everyone booed JDS after being mauled by Cain.........I was so sad for him.

Why?

He just got a Gatorade sponsor and is still champion after a fight where he was getting beaten most of the time.

If you ask me, after Saturday night, he made out like a bandit.

yes i feel so bad for the 26 year old millionare champion because some people he has no attachment to boo'ed him

The worst is when they boo a guy that loses and gets their ass kicked.

Remember when everyone booed JDS after being mauled by Cain.........I was so sad for him.

Yeah, that one was hard to stomach.

Anyone over 12 yeas old who Boos anything should be shot

maybe a little bit

I feel bad for Gus much more than for Jones:icon_cry2

Yeah, that one was hard to stomach.

It just makes no sense atall, I would be shocked if just one person did it but an entire arena?

I'd love to know what the psychology is that makes me people act that way.

Back