Anyone feel bad for Jones after the fight?

The worst is when they boo a guy that loses and gets their ass kicked.

Remember when everyone booed JDS after being mauled by Cain.........I was so sad for him.

Not quite as bad, Bendo getting boo's while he proposes to his then girlfriend.

They were just booing the decision?
A lot of fans were super thirsty for some Jones failure.

In any event booing after a potential FOTY is so far beyond retarded, what more do you want.

Yea let's feel sorry for a guy that chokes out his opponent and then drops him silly, throws cheap little dirty front kicks that has potential to ruin a guys career and then as well loves to take down his opponent and smash their faces in with his razor sharp elbows.

Yea let's also feel sorry for that guy whom is twice the size of his opponent with a physical height and reach advantage. The same Bully that has rag doll the majority of his opponents... Ugh no just no!

Jon Jones finally got a taste of his own medicine and I love it.

Exactly how I feel.

Why?

He just got a Gatorade sponsor and is still champion after a fight where he was getting beaten most of the time.

If you ask me, after Saturday night, he made out like a bandit.

this

Muhammad Ali regularly got booed like that earlier in his career and got called all the things plus more that Jones gets called. Now he's beloved. Go figure.

Fuck no, I was happy Gus was taggin him so much, maybe next time he won't throw trash in the crowd n shit. Dude needed a humbling moment and even while he won, you know he's like damn I got my ass whipped tonight.

To be honest it wasn't like he was judging the fight, so you can't really put that on him. That being said, he's not really the most humble of individuals overall, and that tends to annoy people, especially when they think you lost.

Muhammad Ali regularly got booed like that earlier in his career and got called all the things plus more that Jones gets called. Now he's beloved. Go figure.

Yeah let's not even compare the two.

Yea let's feel sorry for a guy that chokes out his opponent and then drops him silly, throws cheap little dirty front kicks that has potential to ruin a guys career and then as well loves to take down his opponent and smash their faces in with his razor sharp elbows.

Yea let's also feel sorry for that guy whom is twice the size of his opponent with a physical height and reach advantage. The same Bully that has rag doll the majority of his opponents... Ugh no just no!

Jon Jones finally got a taste of his own medicine and I love it.

1. It's fighting dude, not child's play. So get over the Machida thing. Plus, the kick he uses are legal, same thing for the elbows (except the one in the Hamill's fight).
2. To win you have to use your strong point.
3. You're clearly a Jones' Hater and, in case you didn't notice, he won the fight.

Yeah let's not even compare the two.

Well it's hard to compare the two right now, but what do you think people were saying about Ali after he said "I shook up the world! I just turned 22 years old, I must be the greatest!"?

Jon Jones gets criticized far too much, IMO.

1. It's fighting dude, not child's play. So get over the Machida thing. Plus, the kick he uses are legal, same thing for the elbows (except the one in the Hamill's fight).
2. To win you have to use your strong point.
3. You're clearly a Jones' Hater and, in case you didn't notice, he won the fight.

Yeah, a lot of people were angry about the Machida thing. I don't really get it. What would anyone else have done, gently laid him down?

It must be difficult when everyone knows you're not the real champ. I certainly don't envy him.

Some fans are a stupid and fickle bunch. Best not to take anything the idiots say seriously.

I dont feel sorry for him at all. Dude went through a war and came out victorious, Im happy for the guy.

Yeah. I think Bones deserve a lot of the shit he gets from the fans, but not there and not then.

3oe2h0.jpg
I thought he'd be taller.

I always feel kinda bad when guys get booed after a good fight (unless it's Kos or something). JDS getting booed after the 2nd Cain fight was the worst. Bendo getting booed after his proposal was bad also, even if it was in Melendez's hometown

Knowing he probably made a million or so from that fight I'm not going to shed any tears for him.

Back