Anyone feel bad for Jones after the fight?

Well, the boos are there for a reason right?

Cocky, big-headed, shooting cheap shots against the knees. People don

Last edited:
I am accustomed to it at this point, having been a fan since the mid-90's, and have found perspective. Generalizations are generalizations, and that's what makes them generalizations. Not every MMA fan is the kind of bleeding-**** fucktard that would boo a fighter in that situation, but unfortunately, most of them are; a bunch of infantile, trashy WWE-type losers.

The real shame is, it was ONLY hate; if you could swap performances and Gus did what Jones did and vice versa, they still would have booed Jones. The fact was, it was a close fight, and they wanted Jones to lose; the booing was because he got the decision in a close fight, not because the decision was atrocious.

Well, the boos are there for a reason right?

Cocky, big-headed, shooting cheap shots against the knees. People don

Last edited:
Not really. He knows what his role is and as long as he is winning and making money, I think he's happy.

I`m a huge Gustafsson-fan and yes, i did disliked the booing for Jones. N one should be booed after a fight like that. Having said that, i felt more bad for Alex since he was the one that lost the fight.

They were saying boo-urns

yeah they were saying boo-urns hahahaha

hqdefault.jpg

would rather boo the judges 49-46 guy would need some

i never feel bad for athletes who make big money.

reminds me when they boo lennox when lennox destroyed vitalis face, i dont think they boo jones they boo the decision had gus won they wont boo jones during his interview

reminds me when they boo lennox when lennox destroyed vitalis face, i dont think they boo jones they boo the decision had gus won they wont boo jones during his interview

I'm sure the decision is the main reason they were booing, but they even booed after Jones said "god bless you all". lol.

To me, WHATEVER the decision was, both he and Gus poured everything they had into that fight and put on a highly entertaining fight, and endured such punishment that I am kind of baffled as to why they would still be booing like that. Even the decision, as this was a competitive, close fight.

Guess the crowd is a tough one to figure out. heh

Yeah let's not even compare the two.

Why's that? I didn't compare them anyway. Just the extreme level of hate they get much of it for supposedly the same reasons.
While Jones isn't yet in the same league with Ali as a fighter, he most certainly isn't in the same league as far as ego and arrogance either. And I was a huge fan of Ali. Yet to listen to the haters you'd think Jones was in a league all his own for those things.

Fans, in general, are fucking idiots. So yeah, I agree with you. I wouldn't mind seeing every person that has ever booed a fighter for a decision victory get knocked the fuck out.

Fans, in general, are fucking idiots. So yeah, I agree with you. I wouldn't mind seeing every person that has ever booed a fighter for a decision victory get knocked the fuck out.

lol!!

I tell you what, I seriously doubt that 99% of those folks booing would do that right in front of the fighters face that they are booing. This aint the WWE. heh

Back