Anyone ever take money out of 5dimes

This coming from someone who used to actively use the site in my more active years of gambling but once bet a "bad" line and was instantly banned.
Can you elaborate on that? Seems stupid to ban you for their mistake.
This verification stuff is a real scumbag move, making it so that you're less likely to withdraw money. I wouldn't use a site that makes it so difficult to withdraw money

is that minimum just for the check option? 1000 minimum withdrawl sounds fucking dumb

It's another way for them to make money. I'm sure a lot of recreational gamblers are depositing maybe a couple hundred and they'll never reach 1000. They are probably just going to say fuck it and either leave the money there or go YOLO until they lose it all.

I don't like it at all though. I used to get around $500 in cash. I'm not big on bringing a random $1000 check to my bank.

Can you elaborate on that? Seems stupid to ban you for their mistake.
This verification stuff is a real scumbag move, making it so that you're less likely to withdraw money. I wouldn't use a site that makes it so difficult to withdraw money

I bet on a lower weight boxing fight in Thailand that had already started. Small bet, and Tony tore me a new asshole before banning me.

Bad lines can also be mispriced openers and what not. At 5Dimes the fault falls on the better and they will ban you for it.

I bet on a lower weight boxing fight in Thailand that had already started. Small bet, and Tony tore me a new asshole before banning me.

Bad lines can also be mispriced openers and what not. At 5Dimes the fault falls on the better and they will ban you for it.
Thats retarded. It's their responsibility to not be incompetent. I can completely understand them cancelling and refunding a bet like that but banning you is going way too far

Thats retarded. It's their responsibility to not be incompetent. I can completely understand them cancelling and refunding a bet like that but banning you is going way too far

Sucks, they were definitely my favorite book several years ago. But, Bovada is pretty damn close so I don't mind too much anymore.

I didn't get banned, but instantly limited and had to talk to multiple customer service reps for hitting "bad" openers. They weren't obvious line errors, so no idea how I was supposed to know they were flipped lines. They implied it was "theft" as if I was trying to score a few hundred dollars on bad lines when I consistently wager thousands every month.

I didn't get banned, but instantly limited and had to talk to multiple customer service reps for hitting "bad" openers. They weren't obvious line errors, so no idea how I was supposed to know they were flipped lines. They implied it was "theft" as if I was trying to score a few hundred dollars on bad lines when I consistently wager thousands every month.
I wouldn't want anything to do with a bookmakers like that

I got banned for a like 30 dollar bet on a -800 favorite. They were convinced I was the scum of the earth, lol.

It's another way for them to make money. I'm sure a lot of recreational gamblers are depositing maybe a couple hundred and they'll never reach 1000. They are probably just going to say fuck it and either leave the money there or go YOLO until they lose it all.

I don't like it at all though. I used to get around $500 in cash. I'm not big on bringing a random $1000 check to my bank.
you just described my betting journey so far haha, "in cash" you mean money order or something? I assume bitcoin is an option too. that's how I funded my 5d account.

you just described my betting journey so far haha, "in cash" you mean money order or something? I assume bitcoin is an option too. that's how I funded my 5d account.

Western Union cash was an option. It was nice.

I have around $7K that I want to withdraw from dimes. My typical bet size is between $50 - $250. Any danger in getting limited or is my bet size small enough that it won’t matter?

I have around $7K that I want to withdraw from dimes. My typical bet size is between $50 - $250. Any danger in getting limited or is my bet size small enough that it won’t matter?

Withdrawing can speed up the limiting process, I always wait til I get limited before withdrawing from any book.

Western Union cash was an option. It was nice.

yea until they started making up numbers like max witdrawal $340 and can only take it out once every 30 days and it had to be on your "payout" day. The fucking worst they were. Glad its legal in nj now dont have to deal with all their bullshit rules and regulations. i loved how they would offer 6 different ways to deposit and it would be instant. Withdrawls on the other hand gave you like 2 options and came with all kinds of bullshit fees. FUCK them.

5dimes is pretty meticulous with all the shit they want from you for a payout, yeah. But yeah they're also just about the best book available to people located in the US for MMA and boxing, so just how much can you really shit on them, you know?

This coming from someone who used to actively use the site in my more active years of gambling but once bet a "bad" line and was instantly banned.

Could you expand on this? This bad bet?

Back