Anyone ever take money out of 5dimes

wigglestick

pess de gward
Platinum Member
Reaction score
So I'm taking out some money out of my account(I've been betting half decent) and I'm surprised with all this verification, did you have to go through the same shit?

Verification form that I have to print out, fill in and send back to them which is just retarded
Front picture of my credit card because having the information of the credit card isn't good enough
Another photo of my License that I've already given them and a picture of my utility bill lol

You don't need ANY of this stuff to give them money but to take out money they need all of this shit, seems overkill no?

I know theres more fraud then usual now but it still seems overkill

Last edited:
I've got a few payouts via Western Union cash. Yes, I do remember doing a bunch of bullshit. It was the same as when I did it with Bovada years ago.

Just about all books will have these requirements, no matter the amount you're withdrawing. Some even ask for a selfie.

I've got a few payouts via Western Union cash. Yes, I do remember doing a bunch of bullshit. It was the same as when I did it with Bovada years ago.

Do they do Western Union cash anymore? From my understanding, this has been discontinued.

Do they do Western Union cash anymore? From my understanding, this has been discontinued.

It's been a while, so I don't know. I used to cash out more often, but now I'd just rather get a larger lump sum to not have to deal with it. I'm getting to the point of being ready to cash out soon. Is there still a simple way to get a cash or check? I don't mess with bitcoin.

Lol really? Is that the weirdest requirement you've come across?

For me yes, I've heard Marathon Bet asks for proof of employment among other things.

It's been a while, so I don't know. I used to cash out more often, but now I'd just rather get a larger lump sum to not have to deal with it. I'm getting to the point of being ready to cash out soon. Is there still a simple way to get a cash or check? I don't mess with bitcoin.

If you withdraw on a Monday between certain hours (9AM-12PM I believe), you can get a cheque up to $3000 fedexed to you with no withdrawal fees.

If you withdraw on a Monday between certain hours (9AM-12PM I believe), you can get a cheque up to $3000 fedexed to you with no withdrawal fees.

Yep, to add to what Sadistics said, it's between 9 am and 1 pm Eastern Time, but you're limited to one such free withdrawal per 30 days.

Also, based on what's written on their website, it's only after $3k that documentation is required.

5dimes is pretty meticulous with all the shit they want from you for a payout, yeah. But yeah they're also just about the best book available to people located in the US for MMA and boxing, so just how much can you really shit on them, you know?

This coming from someone who used to actively use the site in my more active years of gambling but once bet a "bad" line and was instantly banned.

Requested a $5k bitcoin withdrawl last night, verification call 20 min later, verification email thereafter, withdrawl processed just now.

Wow, I was leaning towards Fedexed payments, but if they process Bitcoin within 1 day I might lean in that direction.

I have now withdrawn twice with Bitcoin and as long as you are available to answer the verification call and reply back with the email info, its quick.

Yep, to add to what Sadistics said, it's between 9 am and 1 pm Eastern Time, but you're limited to one such free withdrawal per 30 days.

Also, based on what's written on their website, it's only after $3k that documentation is required.

3k is the max payout via cashiers check

It’s a one time documentation. I just take pic of my cc, drivers license, utility bill and their form and send it via email.

I get these payouts all the time

I’ve never had any problems

I’ve never

3k is the max payout via cashiers check

According to their online profile, 3k is the max for first-time withdrawals or to qualify for free withdrawals, but they go up to $7.5k after the first time if one is willing to pay a withdrawal fee.

ill800 said:
It’s a one time documentation. I just take pic of my cc, drivers license, utility bill and their form and send it via email.

Interesting. Do they say what happens if you don't have one or two of these?

Also, do you live in the US? What country's bank were the cashier's checks from, and did you have any trouble redeeming them?

According to their online profile, 3k is the max for first-time withdrawals or to qualify for free withdrawals, but they go up to $7.5k after the first time if one is willing to pay a withdrawal fee.

Interesting. Do they say what happens if you don't have one or two of these?

Also, do you live in the US? What country's bank were the cashier's checks from, and did you have any trouble redeeming them?

I live in Maryland, USA. Checks have been from Nova Scotia. My bank charges me 5 bucks to cash them because they’re from inferior canadia

Minimum $1000
Max $3000

Takes roughly 4 days from the time I apply to the time I get the check, via fed ex which requires a signature but you don’t have to be present

I wold assume there would be an issue if you were missing documentation. They’d probably be able to work with you if you didn’t have a utility bill.

I live in Maryland, USA. Checks have been from Nova Scotia. My bank charges me 5 bucks to cash them because they’re from inferior canadia

Minimum $1000
Max $3000

Takes roughly 4 days from the time I apply to the time I get the check, via fed ex which requires a signature but you don’t have to be present
You going to the event in Philly bro?

Wow, I was leaning towards Fedexed payments, but if they process Bitcoin within 1 day I might lean in that direction.
100% use Bitcoin. Make sure that if you withdraw in BTC, that you deposit with it too now and then because otherwise you might get an annoyed call/email from them. It hasn't happened to me, but I remember somebody posting about it here.

Back