Anyone else's facebook feed full of Syrian kids getting bombed propaganda?

Counter signal the fuck out of them.

It's propaganda to destroy us and should be treated as such.

maybe its just people's political opinion?

and as for the ts, i dont see much of that at all in my news feed. its mostly right wing conspiracy theories and pictures of obama as a nazi. thats more indicative of who our family and friends are though, than much else lol.

Counter signal the fuck out of them.

It's propaganda to destroy us and should be treated as such.

I agree. The fact is they are trying to guilt policies out of the west.

Islam has infiltrated every media source and platform to the core. Its disgusting.

Muslim groups are buying up a lot of youtube advertising. I've started videos by David Wood, for instance, and a Muslim charity group will show some benevolent message of how wonderful they are prior to his clip.

I agree. The fact is they are trying to guilt policies out of the west.

Islam has infiltrated every media source and platform to the core. Its disgusting.

Muslim groups are buying up a lot of youtube advertising. I've started videos by David Wood, for instance, and a Muslim charity group will show some benevolent message of how wonderful they are prior to his clip.

So the backward pedophile rapist savages are also behind a secret plot to infiltrate our media and inserting their own propaganda into our media?

That is some complex plan by such backward pedophile rapist savages.

There are over 5 million Syrians in refugee camps around the world.

It's been over 5 years now, how long do you expect them to sit there idly while their life passes them by?

Ideally Syria can be stabilized and it isn't an ideal situation for them, but it's a balance of meeting the interests of refugees and not causing more problems in the process, which is what is happening to a huge extent by sending up the bat signal to opportunists to flood into Europe.

The primary goal is to provide them with safety, and then other amenities which can be achieved through refugee camps. The amount of money Europe is wasting by setting them (and all the opportunists) up and dealing with the inevitable issues in Europe is huge, and could build very well developed infrastructure and programs in regions closer to their homes.

And at the very least, even if you wanted to settle some in Europe you would go through the refugee camps anyways.

Ideally Syria can be stabilized and it isn't an ideal situation for them, but it's a balance of meeting the interests of refugees and not causing more problems in the process, which is what is happening to a huge extent by sending up the bat signal to opportunists to flood into Europe.

The primary goal is to provide them with safety, and then other amenities which can be achieved through refugee camps. The amount of money Europe is wasting by setting them (and all the opportunists) up and dealing with the inevitable issues in Europe is huge, and could build very well developed infrastructure and programs in regions closer to their homes.

And at the very least, even if you wanted to settle some in Europe you would go through the refugee camps anyways.

Look, I'm not telling you refugee camps aren't the way to do this.

I'm telling you we suck at it.

What if I told you that you have to live in a tent city with no plumbing or climate control or electricity till QUESTION MARK???

Would you not seek to improve your conditions on your own?

Children are the only innocents in my world. I always do what I can for them. Otherwise, I don't really care who kills who, so long as it's not me, or someone I personally know. Although, I tend to prefer underdogs when I'm watching blood sports. Perhaps what is best is the lamentations of their women.

I think all of those countries are capable of doing both, they're just doing a poor job.
I don't think the job will ever be done properly in any country. The refugee have to be willing to assimilate and the Middle Eastern people do not want to do that. If is seen in many countries how they call for their own customs, laws, and way of living.

I understand they come from a different culture but that have to be willing to accept the customs, laws, and ways of their host countries.

Look, I'm not telling you refugee camps aren't the way to do this.

I'm telling you we suck at it.

What if I told you that you have to live in a tent city with no plumbing or climate control or electricity till QUESTION MARK???

Would you not seek to improve your conditions on your own?

Well Europe is sucking even worse at managing the problem with its current policy, while undermining the social stability within Europe and causing all sorts of additional problems. So it couldn't be much worse than that.

The kind of money being wasted really could be directed at getting better at building proper and functional camps to accommodate large number of people and actually manage the issues. They could be building something a lot more developed than a 'tent city'.

And let's not pretend they don't have the ability to do this. They know how to build.

And obviously living in a refugee camp is not something I would want to do, but these are extraordinary circumstances. Obviously the best outcome would be for them to be able to go back to their homes and their people and their culture.

I don't really blame migrants for heading for Europe, especially considering the bat signal has gone up. Even ones going to Europe simply for the benefits. I understand people will look out for their perceived self interests.

But that is not the entirety of the equation.

Back