Anyone else's facebook feed full of Syrian kids getting bombed propaganda?

No this is a Gulf State funded propaganda campaign aimed at stupid people that don't follow the war, not simply people on social media being SJW's, it goes deeper. Sunni extremist governments are using this as a social media campaign to drum up support in the west for Sunni rebels.
Why does it work? I don't understand.

Why does it work? I don't understand.
The gulf states preach different narratives depending on their audience. In the west they show pictures of dead kids and talk about how they want freedom and democracy, in the Muslims world they show the same picture but preach genocide of non Sunni's. Take al jazeera for example, in their English branch they are a progressive, pro gay, pro democracy, pro human rights organization, in their Arabic branch they are Sunni extremists preaching ISIS/Al Qaeda sympathy, pro Sharia, Anti minority, and borderline pro genocidal. The gulf state media is playing a double game and very few know about it. Check out some of the Arabic branches of popular news organizations, you'd be shock by the shit they get away with publishing.

The gulf states preach different narratives depending on their audience. In the west they show pictures of dead kids and talk about how they want freedom and democracy, in the Muslims world they show the same picture but preach genocide of non Sunni's. Take al jazeera for example, in their English branch they are a progressive, pro gay, pro democracy, pro human rights organization, in their Arabic branch they are Sunni extremists preaching ISIS/Al Qaeda sympathy, pro Sharia, Anti minority, and borderline pro genocidal. The gulf state media is playing a double game and very few know about it. Check out some of the Arabic branches of popular news organizations, you'd be shock by the shit they get away with publishing.
So basically, naivety and ignorance?

American interests are aligned with ISIS in Syria (destabilizing the country, undermining Assad), so perhaps they aren't interested in stopping them.

I wouldn't be surprised if some weapons and perhaps some money 'fell off the back of the truck' on purpose, and ended up with ISIS.

Their interests only align in a very vague way. Both want to see the replacement of the Assad government, however America want it replaced with something that co-operates with the west, where as ISIS want to be the replacement themselves which wouldn't fit into the west's plan at all. Their presence in Iraq is nothing but a hindrance to America's plan for that country.

Money and weapons could well be falling off the back of trucks into the hands of ISIS, but they're not going to be coming from the west, they'll be coming from Saudi Arabia, who are religiously extremely similar to ISIS with the main difference being the methods they use to achieve their goals.

When the west made the decision to start bombing ISIS in Syria, it wasn't taken lightly. If they really wanted to help ISIS they wouldn't be bombing in Syria at all, as the diplomatic repercussions for fucking up are immense. That's why their rules of engagement are so restrictive. ISIS get a lot of their money from the oil wells they captured in Syria. Assad hasn't bombed them because he wants to recapture them, and America can't bomb them because there would be diplomatic repercussions for destroying assets belonging to Assad. The same goes for killing Syrian civilians.

Really t.s? Maybe because its xmas and they are among the cold and hungry?

U might have noticed the russian airforce and a hodgepodge of shia jihadis made a shitload of them homeless recently for one mans now pretend throne.......but u dont have to take sides in the war or political stuff to feel sorry for the civilians at xmas

The ones we have to stop in and protect, to save Aleppo and the American pipeline? Why all of these videos now of suffering children? Where are the videos of Obama's collateral damage drone victims?
your social media profile on FB must be like shit for them to target you.

Source: I've done ALOT of FB Ad targeting for media companies

Suddenly Liberals give a shit about Aleppo when just like Gary Johnson, they had no idea what Aleppo was 2 months ago.

Mine is full of the Pesh laying hate and discontent

Mine is full of the Pesh and then people resharing that BS Music Video picture that everyone said was from Syria.

I don't think it's real empathy.

I think it's about social status as it's the trendy thing to do. Too many people I discuss this with that have those views are boarderline sociopathic for me to think it's empathy. Where is the empathy for the victims of the Christmas market truck incident? Exactly.

Hopefully it's just a fad. Unfortunately the damage done during this fad will be irreversible, but hopefully it's over sooner than later.

I don't think you have a right to judge other people's empathy when you have none, cretin.

Suddenly Liberals give a shit about Aleppo when just like Gary Johnson, they had no idea what Aleppo was 2 months ago.

Actually I think liberals have been concerned since the outbreak of this conflict that's why we have been fighting for the rights of refugees to not exist in a warzone while you guys just called him pedophile rapist savages for trying to get out of warzones.

Obama and the globalists want ISIS to do their dirty work for them. They've got to clear the way for an oil pipeline from the middle east into Europe.

Russia is really the only one that wants to stop ISIS. Obama does not.

Obama and the globalists want ISIS to do their dirty work for them. They've got to clear the way for an oil pipeline from the middle east into Europe.

What do you think Rex's thoughts on pipeline are?

?
Russia has barely touched isis meanwhile the u.s airstrikes,logistics and trainingbetc has been instrumental to rolling isis back

?
Russia has barely touched isis meanwhile the u.s airstrikes,logistics and trainingbetc has been instrumental to rolling isis back

This is also true, Russia is focusing on Syria rebels, not ISIS.

Retaliate with this:
C0HhX8_XgAApEBc.jpg
Merkel after eating a delicious strudel?...

Obama has killed over 30,000 ISIS members since this all started and they're getting rolled right now in Iraq and Libya, where Russia isn't lifting a finger.

Back