Anyone else think it looks funny when muscular guys wear shirts way too small?

I used to buy boys soccer jerseys and shorts for rolling. Does that count.

Not funny at all. In fact (besides feats related to chugging beer) one could argue it's peak male performance.

Tidwell back with the ambiguously gay threads. It’s been a while. Zebras and stripes as they say.

Im talking shirts that barely fit like this, This is called ill fitting.
Job_10379_web_v01_grande.jpg

FS1676_web_v01_grande.jpg

These shirts are proper fitting

This guy is muscular but his shirt is well fit, not tight where you cant breath and the buttons are about to burst but shapes to his body with room in the middle
performance-bamboo-short-sleeve-shirt-navy-dress-shirt_1024x.jpg

mzz57152_navy_xl

I used to while I lived in NYC, not anymore, the homeowner look took over the metro vibe. Also have a tiny beer belly so it would look appalling and unseemly. Now i wear L/XL shirts, plaid shirts because lumberjack look is the shit, and I go for the understated strong look. Granted, at 220lb any kind of tight-fitting upper body garment looks absurd. When I was living in NYC i was between 160 and 185, so i could get away with it. People in the burbs look atchu weird if you wear tight shit now. That's city clothes more like.

First guy is to much but the rest are fine IMO.

It can look ridiculous, but sometimes there's not much you can do. If your chest and shoulders are big, almost any kind of shirt/sweater will look like it's too tight. If you wear the proper size, the sleeves will look like they're too short because your upper arms take too much cloth to cover them. A good problem to have, in any case.

I'd imagine it would be a real chore tailoring suits for guys like Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler and Phil Heath back in the day.

This guy Tidwell - always with his homoerotic threads - lol it's ok if you're gay man. Do you.
The ones who are gay are the ones who bring up homo and gay because that is what comes to their mind in a normal thread on style. Nothing i posted is even remotely gay bud.

I'd imagine it would be a real chore tailoring suits for guys like Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler and Phil Heath back in the day.
Lol yeah they looked funny with their suits remember with those big ass shoulder pads looked like cartoon characters, the golden era bodybuilders still looked normal in clothes

Question for you chaps then... In the event, you are in between say M or an L which do you choose? Because I would size down, maybe a little to tight but id rather my physique look good. I hate when something is baggy, makes you look small and like shit.

Let them cruise for penis bro

Lol, so all you guys are a bunch of Lanklets or pussies......that’s the vibe I’m getting.

Obviously non of you lift weights.

Question for you chaps then... In the event, you are in between say M or an L which do you choose? Because I would size down, maybe a little to tight but id rather my physique look good. I hate when something is baggy, makes you look small and like shit.
Choose whatever fits best, like I posted the two guys shirts are too small, the bottom two fit just perfect to show off your figure. its hard though when you shop online especially now during Covid, most people are shopping online. Some companies size medium are either two small or too big, some larges fit like a medium it all depends on the company

Tight button-downs? Yea, it’s not a good look. Tight tshirts is on a jacked dude is ok though.

my dad is super jacked, and just wears lots of sleeveless shirts as an alternative to this weirdness

TBF though, i'm very thin, and i feel this way in H&M shirts haha

It’s a bit tough as unless you’re getting a custom shirt, you look a bit ridiculous if you are muscular. I’m only 185cm but most of my height is in my legs, so a large or XL looks like a dress lengthwise but fits in the chest shoulders but then there is a solid foot dangling because shirts that size are for some reason made thinking you have a gut.

Medium fits great in the waist but then I would need to Hogan that thing just to take it off and the sleeves are cartoonishly short.

basically I started wearing tshirts bc I got sick of dealing with this

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back