Anyone else super excited for Saturday?

Probably the most excited I’ve been for a card since Gaethje Ferguson.

Izzy/Jan
Yan/Aljo
Rakic/Santos (sleeper fight right there)
Islam/Dober
Does Dom still have it?
Joey B & Askarov
Song Yadong is fun to watch

Amanda is probably gonna smash Megan while I have my piss & make my pizza too.

hype.

Massive upgrade on the last few PPVs.
No, no one is excited for this super stacked mma event. Here, in an MMA forum

I keep checking the clock and the time is almost here!!

CBAB4AF8-C19F-4AD7-85D4-58E1848878D8.jpeg

It looks awesome on paper and is the first event in ages where I actually care about more then just the Main and / or CoMain.

Sunday morning when my Jan prediction is confirmed correct and I can stick it in ya'lls faces :p:D Which is a pummeling to a submission victory

For UFC standards it is a good card, unfortunately most of the outcomes are very predicatble.

Islam, Yan and Nunes will win for sure!
The main event is hard to pick a winner, but unfortunately it may be a very boring fight. Israel will fight extremely careful.

How is Yan a lock? His best win is a past his prime Aldo fighting in the wrong weight class, while Aljo has beaten Cory Sandhagen. And when you look at the stylistic matchup, Yan is a flat footed boxer while Aljo is a very mobile, dynamic kicker, so that also favors Aljo.

It's a shame about the 45 mins break between the main event and real co-main event. But besides that it's an amazing card. 7/10, would be 9/10 without the huge break before the main event.

vEFs-B.gif

One thing I am even more than an mma fan is a pessimist. So, I'm kinda just waiting on some bad news.

I check Sherdog every 5 min and look at the pink News tabs, just waiting to read the usual buzzwords: "CANCELLED" or "Covid-19" or "Makhachev"

One of the better cards in a long time IMO.

Great card.

Jan/Izzy is the most interesting matchup because of x-factors.

Yan/Aljo is probably the best matchup though.

Rakic/Santos has some serious banger potential as well.

Also looking forward to seeing my boy Song Yadong.

Please card please hold up, please card please hold up...
200.gif

I actually was waiting until this afternoon to watch the countdown and other videos regarding this card. If anyone wants to do a costream through Xbox live or computer let me know. Would be cool to be able to voice chat with my fellow sherdogs while drinking and watching the ppv on Saturday. Let me know bros and sisters!!!

UFC 259 is pretty good compared to the ultra-watered down cards the UFC peddle every week.
Adesanya vs Blachowicz is a must-watch, so I will at least tune in for the main event, plus I'd like to check out Petr Yan vs Sterling, and Thiago Santos vs Rakic should also be fun.

But the card I really have my eyes on is UFC 260.
Miocic vs N'Gannou 2? Ortega vs Volk? Almeida vs O'Malley?

It's been a loooong time since I've been pumped about so many fights on a single card.
UFC 261 looks like its going to suck for people who aren't into WMMA though...
I’m not into WMMA for the most part but Zhang/Rose & Bullet/Andrade are fun fights.

UFC 259 is pretty good compared to the ultra-watered down cards the UFC peddle every week.
Adesanya vs Blachowicz is a must-watch, so I will at least tune in for the main event, plus I'd like to check out Petr Yan vs Sterling, and Thiago Santos vs Rakic should also be fun.

But the card I really have my eyes on is UFC 260.
Miocic vs N'Gannou 2? Ortega vs Volk? Almeida vs O'Malley?

It's been a loooong time since I've been pumped about so many fights on a single card.
UFC 261 looks like its going to suck for people who aren't into WMMA though...
Rose and Weili and Valentina vs Jessica are fantastic fights

Really stacked, most comparable recent card is maybe UFC 249, but this one's better imo.

All we need for a truly epic night is Megan landing a spinning hook kick on Amanda Barboza vs Etim style.
Lmao I like Amanda just fine but it would be amazing if Megan won just for the lols

Back