Anyone else super excited for Saturday?

PatrickBatemanVHS

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Probably the most excited I’ve been for a card since Gaethje Ferguson.

Izzy/Jan
Yan/Aljo
Rakic/Santos (sleeper fight right there)
Islam/Dober
Does Dom still have it?
Joey B & Askarov
Song Yadong is fun to watch

Amanda is probably gonna smash Megan while I have my piss & make my pizza too.

hype.

Massive upgrade on the last few PPVs.

I haven't been this excited for an event in a LONG time, maybe that Jones card with Mas/Askren on it.

Purely because the whole main card bar Nunes/Anderson I can't pick a winner with any confidence, all very close fights to call.

I am but i can't watch it because Dana has defeated the internet.

For UFC standards it is a good card, unfortunately most of the outcomes are very predicatble.

Islam, Yan and Nunes will win for sure!
The main event is hard to pick a winner, but unfortunately it may be a very boring fight. Israel will fight extremely careful.
Yan is far from a lock imo.

Yup, everyone.

Very much, if the card holds together I'll order it. First one I'll order since gaethje/ferguson

imma hold my breath until they all step in the octagon, both of them (no chas skelly shit)

UFC 259 is pretty good compared to the ultra-watered down cards the UFC peddle every week.
Adesanya vs Blachowicz is a must-watch, so I will at least tune in for the main event, plus I'd like to check out Petr Yan vs Sterling, and Thiago Santos vs Rakic should also be fun.

But the card I really have my eyes on is UFC 260.
Miocic vs N'Gannou 2? Ortega vs Volk? Almeida vs O'Malley?

It's been a loooong time since I've been pumped about so many fights on a single card.
UFC 261 looks like its going to suck for people who aren't into WMMA though...

I got a feeling this card will be one of the best ever :D

The real question is where are y’all watching the fights since half the world is still on lockdown?

For UFC standards it is a good card, unfortunately most of the outcomes are very predicatble.
Then post your predictions for the whole card. Let’s see exactly how easy it is to predict.

Really stacked, most comparable recent card is maybe UFC 249, but this one's better imo.

All we need for a truly epic night is Megan landing a spinning hook kick on Amanda Barboza vs Etim style.

Back