Anyone else super excited for Saturday?

ive only been watching mma for about 2 1/2 years so this is far and away the best card ive ever seen from the pre lims to the main card pretty much every fight is fireworks and actually matters in terms of rankings and where their fight career is headed . Cant fucking wait man Sherdog live threads gonna be poppin too haha.

Yeah I’m looking forward to it tbh
First in a while

I don't remember the last time a card was this stacked, probably will be most stacked of 2021.

I kinda lost the excitement.
That said, I think I might wake up at 4AM for the main card, for the first time in...ugh...a year?

2 more Sleeps!

Reactions: Gio
For UFC standards it is a good card, unfortunately most of the outcomes are very predicatble.

Islam, Yan and Nunes will win for sure!
The main event is hard to pick a winner, but unfortunately it may be a very boring fight. Israel will fight extremely careful.

Aljo is way more proven than Yan and has more ways to win.

For UFC standards it is a good card, unfortunately most of the outcomes are very predicatble.

Islam, Yan and Nunes will win for sure!
The main event is hard to pick a winner, but unfortunately it may be a very boring fight. Israel will fight extremely careful.
So we either get to see an epic beat down or a shocking upset. It’s a win/win.

Stoked that we're about 48 hours away and still got 15 fights lined up. No jinx.

I've been pumped for a while, but even more pumped now that we are 1 day away, I thought for sure someone would get injured or get covid but this card has held together, the co main isn't that great, but the main event I love, Yan vs Sterling is the fight I'm most stoked for, you got 2 LW prospects in there, Rakic vs Santos, Cruz on the prelims which is sick and Joe B on the prelims, Most of the time, I just watch the main card but I'll be glued in starting at 8 pm my time

I don't think I can sleep, this has been the biggest matchup since Liddell vs Silva.

iu

I'm legit sweating because Jan could literally knock out Israel but Israel could outspeed Him. Idk who to choose but my Instinct is going with Jan.

Thanks! I got it 2 weeks back after Lewis knocked Blaydes to another planet. Had a lot to say on that PBP lol.
Hey what does following actually do, lol? I don't seem to get any notifications about anything people I follow do.

ive only been watching mma for about 2 1/2 years so this is far and away the best card ive ever seen from the pre lims to the main card pretty much every fight is fireworks and actually matters in terms of rankings and where their fight career is headed . Cant fucking wait man Sherdog live threads gonna be poppin too haha.
I think 249 was probably stronger. That shit was stacked. When Luque vs Price is on the prelims you know you’re in for a fun night.

I don't think I can sleep, this has been the biggest matchup since Liddell vs Silva.

iu

I'm legit sweating because Jan could literally knock out Israel but Israel could outspeed Him. Idk who to choose but my Instinct is going with Jan.
Personally I think Izzy plays it smart & breezes to a decision. I hope I’m wrong & it’s a war though.

Back