Anyone else still with Wandy?

I love wandy,i was with him all the way till the fixed fights thing....

Yes I am with Wand, but only when I am drunk. When I am sober he makes no sense whatsoever.

I dont know whats going on anymore

Too much whining and complaining. Should still just come clean and apologize to the athletic commission and all this stupid drama would be done with. Face the facts, he's done with though. By the time his suspension is over with he's gonna be too old to compete with the young bad asses.

wand should say ufc paid him to pull his punches vs liddell

be hard to prove it one way or another lol

I was never with him. I remember back in the days when everyone on this forum where hanging on his nuts, talking about how humble he was, and I always felt that was complete horse shit after seeing him push Ramapge at the weigh ins and going full chimpanzee on some fan during light sparring just because he got tagged with a nice spin kick.

Indifferent to him a as a fighter. Entertaining, but not really my style.

UFC needs to let Wandy go. They are out to control and destroy him.

How anyone could side with UFC in this matter is revolting, regardless of how bizarre Wand's behaviour may be.

100%. I don't care if he's nuts, he's still on the side of the fighters, and anti-DW. He's doing it wrong, but his heart's in the right place.

He is NOT on the side of the fighters. Claiming that the fights are fixed is a huge stain on every fighter on the roster.

How can you not see this? He has disrespected every fighter and put them all under suspicion.

Back