Anyone else still with Wandy?

BloodAxe793

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Even though I think he has gone crazy a bit. I'm still on his side. Not in that I believe what he says, but support him 100%. That crazy bastard gave me some great memories of the world's greatest promotion of all time (Pride). The crazy stare downs and killing brain cells better than beer could. Anyone else still sticking with him even though he lost his damn mind? lol

I love wany, but i hope me is wrong about the fight fixing shit.. itll deal a huge blow to not only the ufc, but mma in all....

I'll always love the pure violent Wandy in the cage/ring but it's getting hard to care about him outside of it.

Between Dana White and Wandy, I'm Team Wandy all the way.

No.....Andy seem a little too cray dees days......

Between Dana White and Wandy, I'm Team Wandy all the way.

As should everyone one else between those two lol. I seriously think if they got near each other Wandy might be the first person that we've heard about that beats the shit out of dana putting him in his place haha

Even though I think he has gone crazy a bit. I'm still on his side. Not in that I believe what he says, but support him 100%. That crazy bastard gave me some great memories of the world's greatest promotion of all time (Pride). The crazy stare downs and killing brain cells better than beer could. Anyone else still sticking with him even though he lost his damn mind? lol

No one with a brain.

in the sense that he's innocent until proven guilty, yes.

I loved watching him fight but he always rubbed me the wrong way a bit outside the ring/cage... going back to that stupid brawl with rampage in Pride after a rampage fight. Stay in your seat and be a professional.

No. I was never with him, and now that he's lost his mind fully I can be smug knowing that I was right all along.

So ungrateful to Dana and the UFC, and the real telling part is that if Dana were to call him saying they booked a huge fight he would be 'where do i sign'

I just hope he gets released and ends up in Bellator. There's potential of awesome freakshow fights there. Imagine Wand vs Kimbo. Quick fight but the staredown will be mean.

yeah I'm still with him. UFC trying to sue him lends some credence to his claims of fight fixing, imo. If he gets involved in a trial, he'll be put under gag order and legally cannot open his mouth, until the trail is over. And the UFC will drag that thing out for decades.

I just separate between the fighter, whom I love, and the man, who has gone totally bonkers. I mean, it's not like I can flip on a switch and forget that video where he addressed his fans speaking from the heart and explaining to them that the reason he ran from the NSAC guy was because he couldn't read English properly and really was in a hurry to get somewhere else.

yeah I'm still with him. UFC trying to sue him lends some credence to his claims of fight fixing, imo. If he gets involved in a trial, he'll be put under gag order and legally cannot open his mouth, until the trail is over. And the UFC will drag that thing out for decades.

Exactly the opposite of this nonsense post! If Wand had evidence he would have used it as leverage behind closed doors to get what he wanted from the UFC

And the UFC would never go to trial and have fight fixing become public record if there was a shred of evidence for it, and as if Wand would obey a 'gag order' lol if he had evidence he could easily 'accidentally ' leak it out

decades? do you even know what that word means or are you bad at math too?

Exactly the opposite of this nonsense post! If Wand had evidence he would have used it as leverage behind closed doors to get what he wanted from the UFC

And the UFC would never go to trial and have fight fixing become public record if there was a shred of evidence for it, and as if Wand would obey a 'gag order' lol if he had evidence he could easily 'accidentally ' leak it out

decades? do you even know what that word means or are you bad at math too?

u mad?

Back