Anyone else still with Wandy?

I've never heard him say that they took dives against Fedor.He was saying that there were fixed fights in pride but not specific to those guys taking dives against Fedor.

He said all that. He said the Japanese fighters took dives against Wandy and Shogun. Gomi as well. He blasted more people than wandy is claiming while actually trying to claim names. Yet Wandy gets called way more of a nut than chael.

Love the wand. Almost favourite fighter ever. I love his outlook on life. Gotta admit though he's just a little crazy with his ped and ufc issues.

Just talking to him in person, his out look on life is way more than I expect. He's not doing this for money or anything ether. He is pretty well off.

Wand 4 Life!!!

But yeah, for the most part I'm ignoring all this nonsense that's going on right now.

As fight fans I'm sure everybody on here loves Wandy for what he's done for mma. He's also one of the most friendly and appreciative of his fan base. I'm a huge Wandy fan and in my top3 of all time fighters but even I have to admit he's gone over the edge with his craziness. No way UFC fixed fights. It's too much to lose if even suggested.
There are many things that Dana has done that are risky to the ufc. Everyone is terrified of him.Who going to say anything bad about him, if they have anything to lose.The guy is proud to say he lost 1 million in a night,and won 7 million in 5 days.Is that good? when chuck fought Randy first time,Dana saw him on the strip still partying at 5am, is that ok? would it be tolerated now? There are so many things the public don't know about Dana.Even Koscheck calls Dana Lorenzos bitch. What company insults their fans on twitter? They are mafia,they have unlimited money.Why does Chad get 500k and Rory gets 59k. These pigs are misers

He said all that. He said the Japanese fighters took dives against Wandy and Shogun. Gomi as well. He blasted more people than wandy is claiming while actually trying to claim names. Yet Wandy gets called way more of a nut than chael.
chael sonnan is such a creep.The guy says,Pride wouldn't let him in,but let inferior people compete.I honestly,don't think there was a more boring fighter than Chael.The award is for jake shields,chael sonnan and cathal pendred.Everything in slow motion, and works better than valium,to help you sleep.

Still waiting for these "fixed fights" to be revealed.........

Where's the proof at ?

I've never heard him say that they took dives against Fedor.He was saying that there were fixed fights in pride but not specific to those guys taking dives against Fedor.

He says Fedor's fights in Pride were meaningless, the inference is pretty clear that he believes these guys threw the fights since if you watch the action theres really no argument that any ref bias might have won Fedor the matches. That's different to saying "I didn't trust Pride I think they fixed some fights".

Lets not forget of course that a lot of UFC cards these days aren't sanctioned by a proper AC at all.

i'm not even sure if wandy is with wandy these days...

Wand tried to tell us, but the tin foil the UFC put up blocked the signal.

PIkprkZ.gif

Were there fixed fights?
Has Wanderlei gone crazy?
Will Dana finally listen to the fans?

Fight out on the next Dragon Ball Z

I'll always love Wand, I don't give a fuck about any of the recent shenanigans.

Forever, I'm not a queer.

The only people that have a problem with Wand are posting on forums like this. They're just going with the trend. It's cool right now to hate on Wand in the forum world. Everyone posting outside the forums feel the exact same way about him as they did 5 years ago.

Still with him yeah, but it's getting harder and harder. Has been for too long now.

He's still my all time favorite fighter... I just wish he would slip quietly off into retirement though.

will always be a fan of the Wand but i don't agree some of his issues

Back