Anyone else still hate Woodly?

I've never hated Woodley, and still don't, but he's the worst thing that could have happened to the WW division right now.

Let's just say that Wonderboy wouldn't be ducking HIM if the right person had received the title shot.

Lawler fans are sooooo salty. LOL!

k4f1iom_1__by_stonehot316-d6u0gaz.gif
im not particularly a lawler fan and stilll im salty as fuck about this.... hahahahhaa

woodley is just incredibly annoying!

Hate is awfully strong TS, don't let it in your heart. Especially for a man you don't know. Happy for Woodley, he seems a good guy and he made the most of his chance.

Wonderboy challenged him to his face on UFC Tonight... and he bitched out. He don't want Wonderboy. Remember when he bitched out of the Lombard fight???

He has shown a few bad qualities lately, but isn't that bad of a guy overall.

Do ppl really hate him? I know he doesn't have much of a fan base and I don't much care to see his fights.

Where is the gif of him knocking Robbie's head off?

I was ready to accept him as the new boss, but then he came to the postfight presser and immediately ducked Wonderboy while calling out retired fighters for a big payday because he thinks he deserves to be a star. That was one of the most janky-ass Riddick Bowe-style ducks I've ever seen, and I'm now of the opinion Woodley is a socially retarded narcissist.

i don't like him as champ his about marketable as my foot and his picking his own fight now ? brother please in terms of marketability you are nobody compare to conor and bisping. wonderboy will beat him ass no amount of ducking will help.

I was ready to accept him as the new boss, but then he came to the postfight presser and immediately ducked Wonderboy while calling out retired fighters for a big payday because he thinks he deserves to be a star. That was one of the most janky-ass Riddick Bowe-style ducks I've ever seen, and I'm now of the opinion Woodley is a socially retarded narcissist.
Why are you so angry???

Nope
i was a fan before the fight and was hoping he would win as others have said he seems like a good guy and has all the tools to be a force in this division i just wasn't sure if he could get the job done tonight and I'm glad i was wrong

He is one of the least popular UFC champs; the promotion will force him to fight Wonderboy, a fight he will probably lose.

He is similar to Maia, the promotion does not want him to be the champ. His post fight rant about money fights further solidified him as an a-hole.

For those who posted earlier that he is the same as Megregor, you are mistaken. Mcgregor asked for a dangerous fight at a higher weight class against the champ. He fought Nate on short notice because RDA got hurt.

Woodley is asking for Diaz or GSP guys who have been out of the fight game for years and Diaz is 0-3 in his last last three fights. I would bet big, Woodley gets Wonderboy very quickly for his next opponent.

Back