Anyone else still hate Woodly?

I still do.
I can't bring myself to like the guy either for whatever reason(s). Comes off as trendy and arrogant; if you have a barber come to your house to cut hair, you aren't my kind of person. (This American phenomenon of being "down" with your barber is beyond me...)

It's roulette across divisions nowadays for who gets to wear the crown for a day, so I don't foresee anyone having to get used to his barking from atop the WW mountain.

Used to be frustrated to no end, f. ex., when Anderson ruled MW - "This guy will get the job done." "I can't believe Chael P. is going to do it!" "OK, this guy; this is the night; lights out, Andy" ... but Anderson kept taking his crown home; what an amazing SOB. Georges was the same. Now that the fight-game has been retiring those guys, I miss it so much. The aura guys used to have...what a time to have been a fan.

For me, Tyron has zero aura. I am sure he has many different combs however for his beard and eyebrows.

I don't hate any fighter but I seem him as a mediocre fighter who won't last long as champ.

1313 Mockingbird Lane

Grampa might answer the door.. but just tell him you are here to bang

I dont particularly care for Woodley. Dont think he deserved the title shot. If they let him fight diaz it will be a snooze fest as soon as soon as he realizes his stand up will not hold up. He will resort to humping Diaz on the ground for the rest of the fight. Wonderboy will wreck this dude without a doubt...

Back