Anyone else notice that CNN is attacking Trump 24/7?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
It's like they're not hiding their bias anymore. I used to prefer CNN over MSNBC and Fox news.

The three channels are right beside each other on my cable TV. Channel 19, 20, and 21.

They all have their biases, but CNN used to lean just a tad bit to the left.

I've noticed that they almost exclusively focus on attacking Trump as much as possible nowadays. There's so many news stories out there that are not getting any air time because of this. Fox is actually talking about a million other things going on in the country and the world. CNN just keeps on talking about the same fucking topics. Trump and mass shootings 24/7.

Anyone else notice that Fox News attacked Obama 24/7 for the past eight years?

even Canadian papers are attacking Trump non stop. Not much mention of Hillary wrong doing etc tho. Spinning everything Trump says as a big deal. The baby thing, the russians should get the emails thing etc etc every sarcastic non story is a huge deal here. Its a joke. Yesterday they had a front page article about Trump possibly having serious mental health issues.

the media is so liberal in the west now. Things have spun so fast. The PC movement was a true golden goose for liberals. They have everybody in fear of the angry PC mob of justice. I also think the liberal satire/comedy has really helped them a shit ton in the last 10 years. John Stewart has done more for liberals than Obama ever could.

I've noticed that many people are more interested in attacking Trump than spreading their own political views.

Yes. It's well known, with no myth of impartiality or pretense of fairness attached to it. Personally, I think CNN should get the same treatment.

It's like they're not hiding their bias anymore. I used to prefer CNN over MSNBC and Fox news.

The three channels are right beside each other on my cable TV. Channel 19, 20, and 21.

I've noticed that they almost exclusively focus on attacking Trump as much as possible nowadays. There's so many news stories out there that are not getting any air time because of this. Fox is actually talking about a million other things going on in the country and the world. CNN just keeps on talking about the same fucking topics. Trump and mass shootings 24/7.

CNN used to be the more neutral network of the big 3 but now it isn't. Fox seems even more neutral than CNN now (which is crazy to say) when they have their actual newscasters on instead of pundits like Hannity. (Haven't watched Fox much but the few times that I tuned in they were more neutral..could be wrong.)

I said it in another thread but the truth is the media has closed ranks after the DNC email scandal that implicated them. They are now fully focused on destroying Trump. It isn't even subtle.

Anyone else notice that Republicans are attacking Trump now too?

So FOX for the right vs ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC etc for the left. Seems fair.

Would be nice to have a neutral news network instead of every station showing complete bias

Anyone else notice that Republicans are attacking Trump now too?

Yeah its like all rational people have realized he is a danger to the country and to the world in general should he be elected.

Crazy how that works.

Let 'em. It's this 24/7 hit piece coverage that's gotten him this far.

So FOX for the right vs ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC etc for the left. Seems fair.

Would be nice to have a neutral news network instead of every station showing complete bias

You don't need any of those. We should just get all our news from Facebook and the War Room.

Let 'em. It's this 24/7 hit piece coverage that's gotten him this far.

But that probably won't draw in the independents and the democrats that despise Hillary and could potentially jump ship.

The media blows. It's sensationalist and exaggerated stories to capture ratings.

CNN is as biased as Fox News which is as biased as MSNBC. Eff all of them. Zero integrity! Sad!

No matter if the headline is good or bad, everyone is always talking about Trump.

The same thing happened in 2008, it didn't matter if you loved him or hated him, "Obama" was on the tip of everyone's tongue.

In 2016 "Trump" is the word on everyone's mind. This is why I'm already calling the election for Trump.

Mainstream media is a part of the propaganda machine that the establishment runs. Whether it's fox or cnn, they choose their narrative and run with it. If you like one, you will hate the other.

So if you want to know what's happening in the world, you have to set aside time and read independant media.

But that probably won't draw in the independents and the democrats that despise Hillary and could potentially jump ship.

Nobody really knows. I'd imagine a lot of those folks can see through the bullshit. The clear as day Liberal bias in the media might actually help Trump. Don't forget, everyone has the internet, and can see all these stories that the Liberal media on TV doesn't cover.

The convention blew up in Trump's face. The swell in the polls for Trump after the RNC only frightened everyone that this is reality and he might win.

The DNC despite scandal had a much clearer message and lineup of speakers that flat out outclassed the RNC. The message is clear and easy to digest, we need to protect our country from the possibility of a Trump presidency and we will. Khan wasn't even such a deliberate attack against Trump, but he took the troll and it blew up in his face.

They are going to troll Trump out of the campaign, he is too thin skinned. Expect a lot more talk about his draft dodging and shady real estate deals in the coming weeks, as well as repeated requests for his tax returns.

Mainstream media is a part of the propaganda machine that the establishment runs. Whether it's fox or cnn, they choose their narrative and run with it. If you like one, you will hate the other.

So if you want to know what's happening in the world, you have to set aside time and read independant media.

Sounds like something a commie would say.

Back