Anyone else notice that CNN is attacking Trump 24/7?

Did you really just list Alicia Keys and Meryl Streep?

200x200px-ZC-cbc7c9c6_1KtiNXc.gif

MMMmmmMMM Alicia Keys

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yeah but when you go to any search engine (googlenews, yahoo etc) the headlines that are up front are all slamming, The top headline is the "gaffe" that one of his staff members made. Many people just read headlines. The only stuff about Hillary near the front is positive. He is going around holding all kinds of rallies and they are only taking blurbs that can be perceived as negatives

But it's been like that throughout the entire campaign, and it hasn't hurt him one bit. If anything, it's actually helped him. Think of his platform. He's an outsider. He's not the status quo. He says what's on his mind. He's also launched numerous attacks on the media about their allegiances.

This "Trump against the world" thing, is a part of his strategy, and the media has been playing right into his hands from the get go. I honestly think if the media had just treated his campaign like a complete joke, and barely gave him any coverage, he wouldn't be where he is right now.

The convention blew up in Trump's face. The swell in the polls for Trump after the RNC only frightened everyone that this is reality and he might win.

The DNC despite scandal had a much clearer message and lineup of speakers that flat out outclassed the RNC. The message is clear and easy to digest, we need to protect our country from the possibility of a Trump presidency and we will. Khan wasn't even such a deliberate attack against Trump, but he took the troll and it blew up in his face.

They are going to troll Trump out of the campaign, he is too thin skinned. Expect a lot more talk about his draft dodging and shady real estate deals in the coming weeks, as well as repeated requests for his tax returns.
This right here. Trump let his supporters run his convention, and they made a convention for white-belt trolls. It flopped.

Even with the DNC Leak, Clinton's convention was way more successful. And the Khan stuff is hurting Trump and pulling him off his message.

Anyone else notice that Republicans are attacking Trump now too?

Now? Did you not pay attention to the entire primary? As of today I still don't think the Speaker of the House has fully endorsed Trump. I guarantee you that has never happened before.

Hussein Obama earned every minute of criticism.
And Trump doesn't? The guy is a walking time bomb of bad ideas and stupid comments. Every time he opens his mouth he makes one of two things clear. He shows that he is clueless and incompetent and clearly winging it OR that he has a horrible temperament.

BTW, my position here is that the media should be critical of the presidential candidates so long as the critique is based in fact, is logical and addresses the actual comments and positions of said candidate.

And Trump doesn't? The guy is a walking time bomb of bad ideas and stupid comments. Every time he opens his mouth he makes one of two things clear. He shows that he is clueless and incompetent and clearly winging it OR that he has a horrible temperament.

Are you talking about Trump or Crooked Hillary Clinton?

Hillary has the backing and support of of CNN and other stations. They don't bother to try and hide it any more.

They may try and say they are neutral but they are no different then Fox.

Are you talking about Trump or Crooked Hillary Clinton?
You're unable to actually have intelligent conversations these days. The constant onslaught of right wing media is turning your brain into mush.

There are legit criticisms of Hillary but it seems you're only intellectually capable of repeating dumb nick names.

Of course he does, but do you really need 24/7 coverage of it? I'm not even saying they should be equally attacking Hillary. Just cover the freakin' news. Every time I tune into CNN, it's a round table discussing Trump. There are other things going on in the world. Also, all this media coverage on Trump has been one of his biggest assets through his entire campaign. You'd think they would've learned by now. Just stop talking about the guy every time he sneezes, and perhaps people will forget about him.

CNN wants ratings and the Trumpster fire is the biggest story going right now. Do you remember how they covered that missing Malaysian airliner?

even Canadian papers are attacking Trump non stop. Not much mention of Hillary wrong doing etc tho. Spinning everything Trump says as a big deal. The baby thing, the russians should get the emails thing etc etc every sarcastic non story is a huge deal here. Its a joke. Yesterday they had a front page article about Trump possibly having serious mental health issues.

the media is so liberal in the west now. Things have spun so fast. The PC movement was a true golden goose for liberals. They have everybody in fear of the angry PC mob of justice. I also think the liberal satire/comedy has really helped them a shit ton in the last 10 years. John Stewart has done more for liberals than Obama ever could.
Why does Canada care so much, I noticed some of our Canadian members here absolutely hate Trump.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that Trump has been on a bit of a tear lately as far as bullshit and craziness goes and that maybe he deserves some of the blame for the coverage he's getting.

Every time one of Clinton's skeletons comes out of the closet (e-mails, DNC hack, etc.) Trump ups the antie on the craziness factor.

CNN wants ratings and the Trumpster fire is the biggest story going right now. Do you remember how they covered that missing Malaysian airliner?

Obviously they want ratings. I get that, but they're undermining their integrity to get them. I mean shit, they spend hours talking about tweets from people within the party nobody has ever heard of. Of course its a big story, but this has been out of hand for a while now. Six months ago, I can remember even prominent Libs like Maher calling for the 24/7 Trump cycle to slow the fuck down, because it was an insane amount of free press that was only helping him. There hasn't been one negative story that has stuck, and hurt him. Even now, he's still within striking distance that could easily be closed with one big terrorist attack, or a few damning Hillary e-mails. He's still on the tip of everyone's tongue, and if anything goes awry for the left, he's all anyone can think of.

He's the nominee now, so obviously they have no choice but to talk about him as the sole alternative, but that wasn't always the case. I think the Liberal media inadvertently helped create this beast, and it blows me away that they continue with this attack strategy. What's the definition of insanity again?

Back