Anyone else notice that CNN is attacking Trump 24/7?

It's like they're not hiding their bias anymore. I used to prefer CNN over MSNBC and Fox news.

The three channels are right beside each other on my cable TV. Channel 19, 20, and 21.

They all have their biases, but CNN used to lean just a tad bit to the left.

I've noticed that they almost exclusively focus on attacking Trump as much as possible nowadays. There's so many news stories out there that are not getting any air time because of this. Fox is actually talking about a million other things going on in the country and the world. CNN just keeps on talking about the same fucking topics. Trump and mass shootings 24/7.

Hussein Obama earned every minute of criticism.

But some how Trump hasn't earned every minute of criticism by continually being a hateful, spiteful, malicious person who attacks POWs, families of fallen vets, and new mothers?

What's next? Attacking people with cancer?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that Trump has been on a bit of a tear lately as far as bullshit and craziness goes and that maybe he deserves some of the blame for the coverage he's getting.

Nobody really knows. I'd imagine a lot of those folks can see through the bullshit. The clear as day Liberal bias in the media might actually help Trump. Don't forget, everyone has the internet, and can see all these stories that the Liberal media on TV doesn't cover.

Yeah but when you go to any search engine (googlenews, yahoo etc) the headlines that are up front are all slamming, The top headline is the "gaffe" that one of his staff members made. Many people just read headlines. The only stuff about Hillary near the front is positive. He is going around holding all kinds of rallies and they are only taking blurbs that can be perceived as negatives

The convention blew up in Trump's face. The swell in the polls for Trump after the RNC only frightened everyone that this is reality and he might win.

The DNC despite scandal had a much clearer message and lineup of speakers that flat out outclassed the RNC. The message is clear and easy to digest, we need to protect our country from the possibility of a Trump presidency and we will.

Who did the DNC have that was so great? Lena Dunham? Sarah Silverman? Katy Perry? Michael Brown's Mom?

At best, the DNC was a race and gender pandering disaster.

You have to be insane to vote for this:

tumblr_ob350trIdP1udh5n8o1_400.gif

But some how Trump hasn't earned every minute of criticism by continually being a hateful, spiteful, malicious person who attacks POWs, families of fallen vets, and new mothers?

AIDS

Anyone else notice that Fox News attacked Obama 24/7 for the past eight years?

Fox news didn't attack Obama nearly as often as CNN is right now attacking Trump, which they are doing non-stop 24/7. And we all know Fox news is very right wing. CNN USED used to be more neutral, between Fox and MSNBC.

I agree that he should have left the Goldstar parents alone (said it from the beginning) but this is a whole new level of ridiculousness in terms of coverage. The Khan story is a distraction and should not have dominated the news for days....notr should the devil remark (that Bernie also made about Hillary) or any of this other garbage

Who did the DNC have that was so great? Lena Dunham? Sarah Silverman? Katy Perry? Michael Brown's Mom?

Sara Silverman at least through out a BABA BOOEY. Highlight of the campaign season IMO.

You have to be insane to vote for this:

Senator Elizabeth Warren
First Lady Michelle Obama
Senator Bernie Sanders
Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright
President Bill Clinton
Vice President Joe Biden
Michael Bloomberg, former mayor of New York City
President Barack Obama
General John Allen
Khizr Khan

Trump is still better than the alternative:

CNN has become unwatchable. Trump Trump Trump, all fucking day.

I truly believe someone in management realized how much free promotion and how much CNN helped Trump this election and now are trying to do everything they can to make sure he's not elected. Reap what you sow, CNN

Senator Elizabeth Warren
Senator Bernie Sanders
President Bill Clinton
Vice President Joe Biden
President Barack Obama
General John Allen
Khizr Khan

But did they have some dude from Duck Dynasty and Charles in Charge?

Didn't think so. RNC 1 DNC 0

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that Trump has been on a bit of a tear lately as far as bullshit and craziness goes and that maybe he deserves some of the blame for the coverage he's getting.

Of course he does, but do you really need 24/7 coverage of it? I'm not even saying they should be equally attacking Hillary. Just cover the freakin' news. Every time I tune into CNN, it's a round table discussing Trump. There are other things going on in the world. Also, all this media coverage on Trump has been one of his biggest assets through his entire campaign. You'd think they would've learned by now. Just stop talking about the guy every time he sneezes, and perhaps people will forget about him.

Senator Elizabeth Warren
Senator Bernie Sanders
President Bill Clinton
Actress Meryl Streep
Performance by Alicia Keys
Vice President Joe Biden
President Barack Obama
General John Allen
Khizr Khan

Did you really just list Alicia Keys and Meryl Streep?

200x200px-ZC-cbc7c9c6_1KtiNXc.gif

Time Warner which owns CNN is a major contributor to the Clinton campaign so Hillary Clinton has essentially bought CNN for her own personal gain. CNN is more bias now than MSNBC.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back